1. A high-tech baby swing featuring five unique motions and speeds as well as Bluetooth connectivity, so you can set your offspring up with the ultimate nap situation. Do they make this in adult sizes?
Promising review: "The fact that I am able to sit at my computer and write this review alone means this is worth 5 stars. My newborn has not slept without being held since we first brought him home from the hospital. He is currently asleep five minutes after putting him into the 4moms MamaRoo infant seat. I would have paid five times this price for him to be able to be soothed. Stop reading this review and buy this if you can afford to, if not mortgage your house, sell your car. It is worth it." —Sir Booga's Mummy
Get it from Amazon for $239.99.
2. A 3-in-1 Fridababy humidifier, diffuser, and night-light to (fingers crossed) help your baby's nursery achieve the *perfect* ambience for a looooong slumber (we're hoping for a full eight hours here...eventually).
Promising review: "This is the perfect humidifier for my daughter's room! The night-light is perfect. It’s just enough light so that you can kind of see but not too bright to keep her awake! The humidifier lasts through the night but needs to be refilled the next day depending on what level of mist you have it on. I love it, what a great product! Thank you, Fridababy!" —LA Warren
Get it from Amazon for $44.65.
3. A robot vacuum with over 30,600 5-star reviews you can rely on to clean up your disaster zone of a home while you adjust to being a parent.
Promising review: "This is the first robovac I've had; I love gadgets and I wanted something to save me having to clean so often, especially now that I have a baby at home I wanted something that could help keep the floors clean and be affordable. This vacuum is definitely on the more affordable side of other robovacs. This robotic vacuum cleaner is so simple and easy to use, you just need to take it out of the box and clip on the little brushes, and it is ready to go. You can just set it to auto and off it goes bumping its way around your place. You use a small remote control to use the bot and with it you can access its added features, like 'spot clean' and 'edges' and 'single room.' Or you can just use the remote to move the bot around vacuuming wherever you want. It's not too loud and as long as it doesn't get stuck and start beeping, baby can sleep through its noise. Overall it's a great little machine that does a very decent job of keeping the floor clean especially since it means you don't have to do it yourself!" —al garcia
Get it from Amazon for $188.22 (available in black and white).
4. A Baby Brezza formula dispensing machine to mix and warm bottles for your little one — it'll make those middle-of-the-night feeding sessions a bit more bearable for everyone involved.
BuzzFeed editor John Mihaly swears by this gadget. He said:
"Listen, listen, listen. Without hyperbole, the Baby Brezza has been one of my best investments for year one in babyland. Late-night feeds no longer become about fumbling, spilling, mixing, warming, and minutes later delivering a so-so bottle to a crying child. No, in seconds a measured and warm concoction is in hand and then in baby's mouth. Just add water to the tank and formula to the dispenser and serve bottles ranging between 2–10 ounces warmed to three different temperatures. The time, effort, and stress this wonderful machine has saved me from is emotionally immeasurable and worth the price tag. It even forces you to clean it after every four uses because that formula gets gunky and you get lazy."
Get it from Amazon for $199.99+ (available in three colors or with a WiFi connection).
5. A mug warmer to keep on your nightstand so you can continue to sip on hot tea even if you completely forgot about it while tending to your fussy little one.
Promising review: "I'm a chronic coffee forgetter. I can't drink it straight from the brewer (too hot for me) so I set my mug down to cool slightly and often get distracted. Of course I then come back to my coffee to find it's already cold. I've currently got the warmer at my office and it's working great. I can sip my coffee leisurely over the course of an hour and it's still nice and warm." —Elle
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. A simple Graco swing that'll carefully sway baby from side to side so you can hopefully put them down for a little and actually get some laundry done (imagine???).
While there are heavily praised high-tech swings on the market, there's a chance your baby might not be interested in all of that fuss! I have this swing on my registry in case my little guy is more interested in a simple swing without all of the bells and whistles others come with.
Promising review: "This swing saved my life! I couldn't put my baby anywhere or in anything without him waking up 10 mins later. I was getting so tired and couldn't get anything done around the house... until I bought this swing! He loves being in it whether he's asleep or awake. I also like that it plugs into the wall so you don't ever have to worry about batteries going dead. I've had it for about a month now and it's still going strong. I highly recommend this swing!" —Lyndsey Parker
Get it from Amazon for $99.99 (available in two styles).
7. A zippered sleeve to keep all of those pesky wires and plugs under control and out of your way so when your kiddo learns how to crawl you won't run the risk of them grasping at rogue cords.
Between my phone charger, headphone wires, and keyboard wire, I'm constantly getting tangled in my web of wires at my desk. I'll be ordering a pack of these ASAP!
Promising review: "Finally someone thought of a genius solution to organizing cables without having to unplug all wires and fishing them through an organizer. I used this cord management system for my entertainment unit as well as my workstation. It's easy to use, just bunch everything together and zip the sleeve around it. It's that easy." —TypeCast2000
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $10.98.
8. A darling Delta Children bassinet with a celestial theme and features any tired parent will consider to be *~out of this world~*. We're talkin' soothing sounds, a night-light, a water-resistant mattress, and a large storage shelf.
My best friend (proud mom of an adorable 7-month-old) had this bassinet when her baby was first born and recommended having a few bassinet options (if possible) to scatter around the house so you're never stressed about where the baby can safely lay. This was one of the few she had and loved — especially because it has wheels!
Promising review: "This bassinet is the perfect space for our 8-week-old baby to nap during the day and to lie down when I'm busy in the kitchen or entertaining our 3-year-old! We keep ours downstairs for day time naps and to wheel around when baby wants to lie down but be close to me! It's easy to put together, a neutral color to go with every space, and baby loves it!" —Emily
Get it from Walmart for $47.94.
9. A Baby Brezza Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer, because why not add another gadget into the mix? This one will automatically sterilize bottles, breast pump parts, and other accessories with natural steam.
It also includes a HEPA filter to ensure everything is dried with clean air. It can hold up to eight bottles and two full pump part sets. Additionally, my best friend swears by this product and highly recommends it.
Promising review: "You guys...if you are expecting (or trying to get a gift for someone who is)...GET THIS PUPPY NOW. I ended up getting this after a few sleepless nights and not feeling like my bottles were staying clean while drying on the grass counter mat. This has been a lifesaver. It is so easy to use and works in a hurry. The best part = it dries your bottles too. No more waiting around for them to dry. Every evening I load em' in and they are sterilized and dried within 45 to 60 minutes. What could be better?! Definitely a game changer everyone should have on their list." —MorganS
Get it from Amazon for $95.98.
10. A magnetic slider to assist everyone in your home in keeping track of whether the dog has been fed yet today — especially when you're all feeling rather sleep deprived. Sorry Fido, no more overeating for you!
11. A portable Halo BassiNest Flex that'll impress any parent who has been on the search for the *perfect* bassinet. It's great for bedside sleeping and is so lightweight you can tote it around your home or to a loved one's.
The original Halo Swivel Sleeper Bedside Bassinet is beloved by many parents, including one of my friends who said it's a lifesaver if you've had a C-section (it's easily accessible from bed). It should come as no surprise that this innovated version has been welcomed with open arms. It comes with a carrying bag (yay, easy transport!) and is height adjustable to ensure it'll fit snugly next to any bed.
Promising review: "I got this for my new little one and it is awesome. It slides under my bed easily and works wonders for late night feedings. I definitely recommend and will be passing this along to a family member when it is time." —EE82
Get it from Walmart for $99.99.
12. An easily attachable back seat mirror, so when you glance in your rearview you'll be able to see your little one despite their rear-facing car seat. They'll also likely get a kick out of being able to see themselves!
Promising review: "These are high quality. We were given one as a gift originally, and ended up ordering three more, one for each car for both of our kids. We've also ordered these as gifts for other moms. They're sturdy and large enough to get a full view of a rear-faced baby/toddler. They're on a swivel, which makes changing direction easy to do. Once the toddler is curious enough to touch, though, it can be problematic as we found ourselves needing to reset it after she played with it." —Rachel Lakose
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
13. A diaper pail with a built-in storage compartment that'll remind you once and for all you do *not* need one of those diaper caddies on wheels that are all over TikTok.
The best part? It uses REGULAR-SIZED GARBAGE BAGS! No need to buy those tiny ones that are made just for diaper pails. It also has an odor-resistant steel pin and a dual-air lock to keep the smell of those stinky diapers contained.
Promising review: "I am not one to write reviews. But I have to say this is a great product. If you have a poopy diaper, no problem, the smell stays in the pail! You can fill the entire thing up with dirty diapers and it won't stink up the room at all. It fits a 13-gallon trash bag, which is the size of a normal kitchen garbage can." —Superstore LED
Get it from Amazon for $84.99.
14. A Hatch Rest+ Baby Sound Machine to act as a two-way audio monitor, a night-light, a white noise machine, and alarm clock, and a sleep trainer. Fingers crossed you and your kiddo will get some sleep this decade with the help of this gadget!
Promising review: "My favorite feature about this product is that I can control everything through my phone. If I'm in a different room in the house, but I want the nursery to play birds chirping for the baby, I can do that through my phone. The audio baby monitor works very well and the speaker quality through the Hatch is terrific. I also love that it's travel-friendly, so we use this baby monitor whenever we're on the go. Lastly, the night-light is perfect when I'm changing the baby's diaper at 3 a.m. or during a middle-of-the-night feeding." —Chelsea
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.
15. FridaBaby's Baby Basics Kit, complete with all the odds and ends you'll need to unclog your tyke's stuffy nose, trim their nails, help them pass gas, and keep their skin nice 'n' soft.
As a soon-to-be new parent, I gag at the thought of using anything referred to as a "snot sucker," but the consensus has been that it's fantastic and a must-have for any parents' product stash.
Promising review: "If you are looking for a great baby shower gift look no further. This kit has been a life saver when it has come to my newborn. As far as the product 'Windi' is concerned, I thought wow I will never use this. Now I think the fart straw is the most handy product on the market with my colicky gassy baby. The head scrubber gently exfoliates. The snot sucker is way nicer than a bulb syringe. I have used every product in the kit and my son is still only 6 weeks old." —SP
Get it from Amazon for $34.98.
16. A Miku Pro Smart Baby Monitor, which uses patented sensor fusion technology to track your baby's vitals and nursery conditions. We really are living in the future.
It also tracks your baby's breathing and sleeping patterns, plays sleep sounds and lullabies, and allows you to talk to them through a two-way microphone.
Promising review: "The pro is the way to go! We haven’t had any issues using the newest of the Miku line. It connects quickly and offers an amazing image quality. The vital monitoring seems spot on for our little one." —Andria