We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 36-piece set of glittery snowflake ornaments you can use to transform your tree into a winter wonderland.
2. Six feet of red berry garland that'll look lovely either strewn across your holiday table, wrapped around banisters, or hung up in an arch over a doorway — ideal for anyone who likes a more classic feel versus glitz and glam.
Promising review: "These garlands are sturdy and of good quality for the money. I loved the sparkly festive touch they add atop doorways and windows. They were pretty easy to hang with clear thumbtacks. I’d recommend and would buy again." —CocoKikiCash
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in five styles).
3. A bundle of bottle brush trees to create an adorable display on your tabletop or use to upgrade your Christmas village's scenery — they're so lovely and wintry, you could leave 'em out all season.
4. A curtain of twinkle lights that'll make you feel like you're having a slumber party at the North Pole. They'll also make your holiday decorating a cinch. You could totally hang these in your front window to light up the front of your home with ease.
Promising review: "We got these for holiday lighting on our lanai. It gave a nice, ambient glow and was a great mood setter for the holidays. Our neighbors (and us too) raved about how nice they were so we decided to leave them up year-round. After 3+ years hanging up full-time (yes, in the sun too), they are still burning as bright and function as well as the first day they went up! This is definitely a terrific product!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in seven colors).
5. A Buddy the Elf Funko POP! ornament, perfect for anyone who spends their holiday season answering their phone with the phrase, "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" or has taken to adding maple syrup to their spaghetti.
Promising review: "If you don't like Elf, you are just a cotton-headed ninny muggins! It is the best Christmas movie out there. We watch it way too many times every Christmas season. When I ran across this ornament, it was a no-brainer. Not sure how I was living without this ornament in my life. My tree is going to be so much more festive this year, simply because of this ornament. Be careful pulling it out of the box. It is quite fragile! Highly recommended for your Christmas tree, or bush, or whatever you have!" —The Chief
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
7. Battery-operated candles that'll create a warm, cozy ambience that'll make you feel like you're snuggling up inside one of those Hallmark Christmas Movies.
Promising review: "BUY THEM!!! These have an amazing waxy texture and true candle function to them. They take two AA batteries each and work perfectly off of the remote. The remote did come with a battery. Both my husband and I are super impressed with them and will probably purchase more to use for Christmas." —Theresa hayes
Get a set of nine from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in six colors).
8. And candy cane-striped battery-operated tea lights you'll agree were *mint* to be part of your holiday decor. They'll look lovely scattered on their own around some greenery or paired with tea light holders.
9. Pillowcases embroidered with snowflakes for anyone who lives in a warm climate but wants to make a real effort to bring wintry vibes into their home to accompany their endless marathon of The Polar Express.
This listing is *only* for the pillowcases but you can grab pillow inserts here!
Promising review: "I love these pillows! The quality is good and they are exactly as pictured. I purchased them 3+ months ago for the couch and they still look like new, even after washing several times. They are a great value for the money and I would buy them again." —Mel
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four styles).
10. A Minnie Mouse ornament with a vintage feel to it to remind you of past holidays — it has glittery stars and pixie dust around it to ensure it'll sparkle in your tree.
I bought myself this ornament this year and it looks fantastic hanging in my tree. It's a lot bigger than I expected, but I don't mind that at all! It's delicate and beautifully designed.
Get it from shopDisney for $16.
11. A 34-piece set of black ornaments for anyone who would prefer to play "Welcome to the Black Parade" on a loop while others are singing along to Mariah Carey. No judgment here. Your tree will be perfectly on-theme with the rest of your home decor and your soul (?).
Each set comes with a mix of matte and shiny ornaments in five different styles. Of course, if you're not looking for black options, you can snag one of the other color themes available!
Promising review: "I can't wait to decorate my Christmas tree this year but for now, they are shelf decor inside a glass jar! So pretty! Packed really well. No broken pieces." —Beth Amber
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in 3 sizes and 29 styles).
12. A silly framed sign to help you bring some festive fun into your bathroom. Though, beware, it may leave you wondering a whole lot more about the lyrics of "Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town."
13. Reindeer tea light holders that'll provide you with the opportunity to shout "on Prancer, on Dancer, on Comet, on Vixen!" while you light the candles they hold each night. That alone sounds worth it to me 😅.
14. A porcelain ornament adorned with illustrations of characters from The Nutcracker, which would be a darling gift for your parents who took you to see the real thing when you were a kiddo.
I have this ornament and cannot wait to put it on my tree! The design is so delicate and pretty, an absolute must-have for fans of Rifle Paper Co.
Get it from Rifle Paper Co. for $24.
15. A plaid Christmas tree skirt that'll *pop* nicely next to all the greenery. Its classic style will look fabulous with all of the holiday decor you've already acquired over the years.
16. Or a plush, faux fur, snowflake-adorned tree skirt you'll love if your holiday style is less "classic red and green" and more "glamorous white Christmas."
18. And taper candles, of course! These are dripless and smokeless, so you won't have to fret about them ruining your candleholders when they're lit.
Promising review: "These candles are nice and exactly what I wanted. They arrived in excellent condition. The color pretty much looks like what is pictured. I ordered the candles to be used with my decorations. I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend." —Redbud
Get a set of four from Amazon for $10.95+ (available in 4 sizes and 19 colors).
19. Santa hat silverware holders that'll make your guests smile when they sit down to Christmas dinner. Here's to hoping they'll make up for the fact you burned the crescent rolls again.
21. A snow globe ornament with an initial of your choosing inside (could be your first name or the first initial of your family name to include everyone!) that'll look oh-so-pretty hanging on your tree.
22. Snowflake window clings so even if you don't have a lot of space to decorate in your apartment, you can still make it look like, *clears throat*, "the snoooooooow's coming doooooOOOOwn."
Promising review: "These window clings are easy to stick on a window, and just as easy to remove — think static cling, not sticker. And VERY good value. I saw that it says 135 snowflakes, but didn’t quite realize how many that actually was until after I had finished with the three large panes in my front window and used less than half of them. Now I have enough for another room also!" —Patti M.
Get a set of 135 from Amazon for $14.99.