1. COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence that’ll have you wondering if Gary the Snail has been the reason SpongeBob has been looking GOOOOOD for all of these years — it soothes damaged skin while also repairing dark spots and improving skin vitality.
Promising review: "Um...WOW! I have used so many products to help with my dry, red, and inflamed skin. During the winter it is so hard to keep my skin moisturized through out the day. Within two days I saw such a huge difference. So calming and gives you a nice, moisturized glow. I feel so much better knowing my skin is healing. I will use this in my routine for the rest of my life!" —Christina A.
Get it from Amazon for $19.18.
2. And COSRX Snail Mucin 92% Moisturizer you've *absolutely* seen popping off all over your TikTok FYP — it'll pair perfectly with the Power Repairing Essence and assist in relieving your skin of redness and dryness. You might want to think twice before saying "gross" the next time you see a trail of snail slime in your garden...
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I fought buying this, but after several friends swore by this I caved. I have sensitive acne prone skin but also have some fine lines. Let me tell you after applying this I immediately felt my skin calm down. And the next day my skin was glowing and my acne had diminished. This will forever be apart of my regimen." —arand5292
Get it from Amazon for $19.11.
3. Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots, because no one should let a pimple rob them of having a great day. Place one of these directly over the zit before you go to bed, remove it in the morning, then admire all the gunk it magically pulls out of your skin.
Peach Slices is a small business!
Promising review: "I had a stubborn pimple that wouldn’t go away…until I tried these! These little patches are really amazing. I honestly had my doubts but I thought I’d give it a try. I was thoroughly impressed! They stick well, are durable, and not at all noticeable." —Miranda L.
Get it from Amazon for $4.88.
4. SAEM Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick — it'll reduce under-eye circles and puffiness thanks to the glacial waters its formulated with. Added bonus? It's so freakin' cute!!! Who wouldn't want to improve their skin with the help of a lil' polar bear?
Promising reviews: "I have always had serious dark circles and bags under my eyes and this has really changed this for me. The results are incredible. The puffiness is gone. The dark circles are hardly noticeable. My sensitive skin has not broken out. I never write reviews, but this was so good that I had to write a review. This actually works." —Ben
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
5. Indie Lee Overnight Banish Gel, a fast-acting clarifier that'll give new meaning to the term "beauty rest." Apply it before bed and let it magically draw out excess oil and impurities from your skin while you sleep.
Promising review: "This feels very clean and I love that the applicator is oxygen/germ protected as a pump. The smell is nice and after putting it for two days on a blemish that's under the surface, I did notice a reduction in the size. Excited to keep using!" —Bex
Get it from our Goodful shop for $19.
6. A volcanic stone face roller to help you banish oil and unwanted shiny spots from your face without having to carry around those pesky oil-blotting sheets. This roller can be washed and used time and time again.
Check it out on TikTok here!
I have this helpful beauty tool and keep it at my desk. I frequently use it during the work day when I find myself leaning my head in my hands while reading through posts — thus getting the oil from my fingers all over my forehead. The roller seamlessly takes the oil away from my face. I use it all the time without a second thought...it really does work!
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was back ordered, but then I got an email saying it was in stock, and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. The packaging wasn't over the top exciting, but it provided you all the info you needed. (It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep.) After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pick up everything, but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three colors).
7. SKIN1004 Zombie Pack Face Masks that'll make you temporarily look like a zombie (though not QUITE as terrifying as the ones chasing down Pedro Pascal in The Last of Us). This entertaining mask will tighten your pores and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles while providing you with the opportunity to take some *very* silly selfies.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice and lifted, hydrated, noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level." —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $22.04.
8. Seoul Ceuticals Snail Repair Cream you'll quickly discover is the holy grail of skincare products — it's made with hyaluronic acid and glycolic acid to help bright skin and fade discoloration.
SeoulCeuticals is a small business!
Promising review: "This cream is the freaking holy grail in a jar. Oh my GAWD. It really reduces inflammation on my skin and it looks so much better the morning after. It's a pretty thick cream, so don't use too much and massage onto your fresh, just washed face. I use it only at night (but you can use during day and night. Whatever works for you) and OMG. Just OMG. Try it." —Leslie
Get it from Amazon for $15.95.
9. BYO Blush Oil, which will make applying makeup easier than ever — it reacts with the pH of your skin to create the *perfect* blush shade and uses rosehip oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil, and Skin Chi complex to hydrate cheeks at the same time.
Youthforia is an Asian woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Fun fact: All of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it A-OK for your skin to sleep with it on!
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord is a fan, she said: "I tried this out myself and I have to say, it is WILD watching it adjust to your skin's pH in real time. It was a very bright pink at first but super easy to spread — a bit like Glossier's Cloud Paint, except personalized. It's very long lasting, too — I applied in the morning and could still see a rosy glow by the end of the day. "
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
10. LE GUSHE Under Eye Patches — which I'm pretty sure is what Bruno Mars was talking about when he sang about "24K magic." They're packed with hyaluronic acid to help you banish dark circles under your eyes and leave 'em looking much less puffy.
Promising review: "This is really an amazing product, for such a good price too. These feel so refreshing under my eyes. It’s really relaxing having them on and just letting them do their magic! I don’t have so much of the puffy eyes but I have been noticing slight dark circles lately. Just after using this one time, I can really see a difference under my eyes and these left my under eyes so soft! You just have to make sure you clean your face very well before use, and wash with warm water after use! Absolutely will be buying again!" —Kayleena
Get 15 pairs from Amazon for $13.74.
11. I Dew Care's Chill Kitten Moisturizer — it includes prickly pear extract, heart-leaf extract, and aloe vera leaf in it to hydrate skin and make it feel cooler-than-cool without leaving any grease behind.
BuzzFeed editor Chelsea Stuart has and loves this product:
"I recently started using this and I love it!! I have dry, sensitive skin and one of my favorite things about it is that it's fragrance- and oil-free. It goes on soooo smooth (it's not tacky or greasy) and it leaves me feeling like a glazed donut for a few minutes before it sinks into my skin."
Promising review: "Tried tons of moisturizers over the years and this is by far the best! It absorbs completely with no residue and really feels luxurious. I have sensitive skin and this has been great and doesn't clog my pores." —Jennifer K.
12. Blume Daydreamer Cleanser, a must-have for anyone looking to transform their dry skin to one that's supple and hydrated. It's filled with soothing plant extracts your face will thank you for introducing into your shower routine.
I've tried this cleanser and really liked it! I enjoyed the packaging and, honestly, the name of it. It looked super cute in my shower, but more importantly it really did leave my face feeling refreshed. I mainly used it at night to clean my face before bed and would absolutely buy it again. Blume is a POC woman-owned small business based in Vancouver, Canada that makes cruelty-free, vegan, and environmentally friendly products.
Promising review: "This cleanser is an absolute dream — it helps calm the redness in my skin and makes my skin look so hydrated!! It also helps with some of my acne spots, too! Truly works wonders — will definitely be purchasing again!" —Alyssa R.
Get it from Blume for $20.
13. Milk Makeup Bionic Glow, a magical hydrating liquid illuminator you can count on to make it seem like you've been out enjoying the sunshine despite the fact you actually spend most of your time indoors working at a desk.
14. Supergoop Glowscreen — it'll protect your skin (hellooooo SPF 40👋) while making your skin shimmer just like Edward freakin' Cullen in the sunlight.
I adore this sunscreen! I'm very fair skinned and prone to getting sunburnt, so I have to stay very on top of applying SPF at all times. This one isn't greasy at all, blends in immediately, and LITERALLY adds shimmery sparkles wherever its applied. I truly don't even mind putting it on — it's a welcome addition to my skincare routine.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this sunscreen. I’m always wary of 'for everyone' tinted products because they aren’t usually made with us in mind. But this one hits the mark. It looks amazing on my brown skin. Non-streaky, no white cast. It gives my skin a subtle shimmer. The video and pics are in direct sunlight so you can see it in full effect. For reference, I have combination, 30-something-year-old skin. Glowscreen is officially in my skincare rotation." —Lovely91
Get it from Amazon for $18+ (available in three sizes).
15. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream — designed to decrease puffiness and dark circles, so if you've been up far too late crying watching Steel Magnolias for the umpteenth time this cream will be there for you come morning.
LilyAna Naturals is a small business!
Promising review: "I have been using this daily for about eight months now. I am 60 years old. It reduced the puffiness and bags under my eyes. I am Sicilian and had dark circles. It has brightened up my eye area. I am very surprised as I have paid much more for eye creams that have done so much less. I recently had precancerous cells removed at the bridge of my nose. After healing, I was left with a dark scar. The dermatologist told me that it would heal over time. Since I began to apply this eye cream, the mark has almost disappeared entirely. I shop constantly from Amazon. This is the first time that I have taken the time to write a review. That's how impressed I am with this product. If you decide to purchase this, you won't be sorry." —