38 Dresses Under $50 That'll Help Your Wallet Survive Wedding Season
Good news — you don't need to break the bank to look absolutely fabulous at the slew of summer weddings you've already RSVPed to.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A high-neck spaghetti strap number you can dress up with glitzy accessories for a fabulous wedding look.
2. An off-the-shoulder midi that'll show off ~all your curves and all your edges~ and have your date bragging about you all night.
3. A pleated and tiered off-the-shoulder dress you can twirl your heart out to while giving your all to the middle of the dance floor. I'd say all eyes will be on you but we wouldn't *dare* want to steal a moment of the happy couple's day 😉.
Promising review: "OMG! Awesome!!!!! It drapes beautifully. I plan to wear it on my shoulders, and the elastic seems strong enough to hold. I bought the white and it’s light and airy — not see though at all. I'm so thrilled. I will buy it in black ASAP!" —LB
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 18 colors).
4. A pretty pleated number with delicate flared sleeves, so you can make a stunning statement from the start of cocktail hour until you find yourself waving the couple goodbye with sparklers in hand.
Some reviewers recommend sizing down!
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this dress! It's flowy and lightweight; not too tight. Can be dressed up or dressed down. The perfect wedding guest or work or church dress! I wear an 18 in pants and typically would order an XL dress, but the large dress fit me perfectly. Follow the sizing guide in the product description! I'm planning on buying another color as well!" —Cailey B.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and six colors).
5. A chic dress with trumpet sleeves to add an extra ounce of ~flare~ to the seemingly never-ending wedding season.
6. A chic dress with puffy sleeves that'll help you achieve your Bridgerton style goals without overheating on the dance floor.
7. A delightful dress with quarter sleeves and pockets (!!!) so you can keep your phone on you for impromptu mid-wedding selfies.
8. A vintage-inspired cocktail dress to wear in hopes it'll make a nice first impression on your S.O.'s friends when you meet them at a wedding.
9. An off-the-shoulder dress you can use to show off your sun-kissed shoulders while still ensuring you're meeting the happy couple's dress code.
10. A sleeveless lace dress that'll rival the delicate doilies your grandma made by hand and only puts out for Christmas.
Promising review: "This dress is amazing and I HIGHLY recommend it. I wore it to a bridal shower and it was the talk of the party. I received multiple compliments. Two women actually went onto Amazon and purchased it right then. Great quality and the fit is perfect!" —Christine Earing
Get it from Amazon for $38.99 (available in sizes XS–2XL and six colors).
11. A sexy bodycon dress you can wear when you know there's going to be a fine selection of bridesmaids or groomsmen to impress.
12. A darling smock dress you won't be able to help but take a ton of photos in — good luck trying to pick *just one* to go on your Instagram feed.
13. A maxi dress with a side slit, perfect for showing off a little leg as you pose like Angelina Jolie alongside your pals.
14. A dress that'll definitely ~ruffle some feathers~ from the moment you arrive at the ceremony until the very last dance.
15. A striped cap-sleeve midi for those lazy days where you want to feel like you've stayed in the clothes you wore to bed but unfortunately have a summer wedding to attend. This dress will quite literally provide you with the experience of wearing a nightgown ALL DAY!
16. A ruffled dress with a flowery lace overlay, so pretty it'll rival the beauty of the party's actual floral arrangements.
Promising review: "I can’t say enough good things about this dress! I love it!! The fit is amazing. The material is lovely. The top, front, and bottom of the dress are lined with a light material, which is perfect. You still get the flowy feel. I just want to twirl around in this dress. My young adult daughter loves it as well!! I couldn’t be happier. It will be my go-to dress this summer" —Carla J. Reid
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in six colors).
17. A wrap dress that was clearly made for making you shine while taking Instagram photos with your friends who were forced to wear frumpy bridesmaid dresses.
18. A pencil dress no one will ever believe you scored for less than $30 — it's absolutely fabulous and will look incredible with the heels you bought just for the occasion.
Some reviewers recommend sizing up!
Promising review: "You will turn heads in this dress! I wore this to my dance studio's ballet and received so many compliments. People were still talking about it days later. It cups my curves and the color is so vibrant! It stands out in a great way. It's my new favorite dress!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes S–3XL and 17 colors).