25 Disney Accessory Gifts To Bring Some Magic To Their Day-To-Day
You won't even need Fairy Godmother to help make your loved one's Disney holiday gift dreams come true.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A set of fuzzy Winnie the Pooh and Tigger hair clips to add some wholesome Hundred Acre Wood vibes to your look for the day.
2. Barefoot Dreams Minnie Mouse slippers that'll ruin every other type of footwear for them — it'll feel like they're walking around of fluffy clouds all day.
4. A simple baseball cap with Mickey embroidered onto the front to wear when dashing around Magic Kingdom or while running errands on the weekend.
5. Or a beanie with subtle Mickey vibes that'll look absolutely darling on them this winter — imagine rockin' this for a family holiday card in front of the castle??? Amazing.
6. A set of keychains you can share with the Stitch to your Lilo. Might I suggest gifting one to the sibling who has always reminded you of Nani? In my family I *am* that sibling and I already know I'd burst into tears.
8. Or a festive Loungefly wallet, in case they'd like to embrace the magic of both the holidays and Disney.
9. Dainty Minnie Mouse earrings starring their birthstone, which will show your S.O. you really were paying attention all the times they rambled on about just how much they love Disney and their emerald birthstone.
10. A sheet of Baby Yoda stickers with a twist — each one reimagines him as a Disney Princess! I can't imagine anything a fan of Grogu would appreciate more than pulling these stickers out of their stocking on Christmas morning.
11. A phone ring holder shaped like Mickey to help them keep a good grip on their device but make it ~magical~.
12. Minnie Mouse stud earrings you can count on to bring some extra magic into their life and make it feel every day is worth celebrating.
13. A Cinderella-inspired eyeshadow palette that'll take their morning look from sleepy-eye crust to pixie dust in a flash.
14. A mouse-earred wallet with a lanyard that'll make for a delightful gift for anyone who has to carry around an ID all day or just loves having easy access to all of their cards.
Promising review: "A must for every Disney fan. This was purchased as a gift and my friend said it's much more beautiful in person than in pictures. She says it easily fits her credit cards, paper money and it just so cute. She's received several compliments and always gets asked where she got it. I would say all in all it was definitely worth the money." —Nicole Marquez
Get it from Amazon for $11.49+ (available in four colors).
15. A mountain of Disney Princess stickers so they can continue to cover every inch of their laptop and water bottles with magic.
Promising review: "These stickers are so adorable! I put them on everything I own almost. Every time I see them I smile. They bring me happiness." —ZAK
Get a set of 100 from Amazon for $7.99.
16. A too-cute PopSocket featuring everyone's favorite mouse — a perfect gift for anyone who would enjoy adding a lil' extra magic to their phone.
I'm am PopSocket convert and honestly I'm not sure why I waited so long to add one to my phone! It's ridiculously easy to stick on, it's fun to fidget with, and it works great as a stand for when I'm FaceTiming my parents. If I had one of these while I was a student it definitely would've helped me text more discreetly during class (DON'T DO THAT, KIDS!).
Get it from Amazon for $14.86.
17. A set of mouse ear scrunchies they'll be absolutely delighted over when they realize next time they head to the parks they won't have to suffer through a ear-headband-induced-headache but can still look cuter than ever.
18. Vinyl stickers of Disney's most famous couple that'll appear to be peeking over their laptop — who wouldn't want these two as co-workers?
Promising review: "These are beyonddddd adorable! They were super easy to apply and fit perfectly on my smaller laptop. I’m such a big kid and was sooo excited to get these! Super hyped to show them off!" —Tiffany Wilson
Get them from Amazon for $7.75.
19. A Mickey-shaped ring they'll be able to stack alongside their other baubles and keep their love of Disney on display as often as they please without getting "Team Mickey Mouse" tattooed on their forehead.
20. A splurge-worthy solar-powered Citizen watch with an intricate design that includes the day of the week, the month, the current moon phase, and a small but delightful Mickey Mouse.
Promising review: "I was looking for a moon phase watch and saw this on the Citizen website and I instantly fell in love, so I bought it. When I opened it i instantly felt the beautiful quality and well made watch. It is solar-powered, so no battery required. The dial and numbers are not visible at night so that's a bummer but it isn't enough to rate it low, honestly you will not be disappointed" —Brando
Get it from Amazon for $255.23.
21. Pearl earrings with delicate Mickey ears on them, so classic and timeless you'd expect a fashionista like Minnie to be wearing them.
Promising review: "These are darling and surprising good quality for the price. A little bigger than I expected, but that’s not a bad thing! They come in a cute little box and would be a lovely gift. They’re very sparkly in the sun. I’m very happy with them!" —LB
Get them from Amazon for $13.65 (available in seven styles).