Do you have someone special in your life? If so, are you bored to tears at the thought of giving them flowers or chocolate for Valentine's Day?
1. A bracelet featuring the handwriting of the person your S.O. loves most — could be yours, their grandma's, Dolly Parton's, whoever!
3. A birthstone bracelet that can include up to 10 stones, so you can make sure every important person in your S.O.'s life is represented.
4. A personalized Viewmaster, perfect for anyone who loves a good retro gadget. You can customize the reels with photos that tell your love story!
5. A gold bar bracelet you can personalize with something meaningful, like the coordinates of the street they grew up on, your anniversary, or a quote you both love.
6. A set of personalized coasters featuring your love's favorite snapshots (or maybe the most embarrassing ones you can find...hehe).
7. A pair of hand-painted sneakers with a sunflower design that your S.O. will love more than a living bouquet — plus they'll last longer than a week!
8. A set of shampoo and conditioner, customized with a formula designed just for your loved one's hair — you can even choose to name the product, pick a fragrance, and select a specific color!
9. A practical tote with a monogram that can be used for the beach, to carry groceries, or as a diaper bag. The options are endless!
10. A sheet of custom stickers, so your beloved can decorate their computer, binder, or whatever their heart desires with their pet's face, your face, or a fave celeb.
11. An engraved whiskey glass that you and your love can clink and say "cheers!" with during your romantic Valentine's Day date at home.
13. An engraved tumbler that will help keep your partner's coffee hot even after they forget about it for an hour after making it.
14. A necklace with both of your initials on it, so your loved one can subtly pay tribute to your relationship on a daily basis.
15. A Disney-style portrait of you and the love of your life, a dream come true for any wannabe Prince or Princess.
17. A basic tee that can be embroidered to make your bae smile — think their pet name, most annoying quirk, or a fun phrase.
18. A personalized pillow with lyrics from ~your song~. No judgment if it's "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran or Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow."
19. A sweet picture frame that acknowledges what a good dog dad your significant other is — which is what you love most about him, right?
20. A cross-stitch family portrait, to showcase how much your relationship has grown and changed since you first got together. (Cue the sobs!)
21. A monogrammed cuff for the badass in your life who loves nothing more than showing off a trendy accessory.
22. A set of tiny stacking rings that are oh-so cute and a gift any minimalist will love adding into their daily jewelry rotation.
23. A keepsake box so sleek and classy it is sure to spark joy, Marie Kondo style, from anyone who receives it.
24. A candle with a customized map that displays the place you met and where ~sparks flew~ for the first time.
25. A quilt made of their most-loved T-shirts, so they can cherish them forever without taking up all the space in your shared dresser.
27. A set of stainless steel straws that can be customized with quirky sayings like "the last straw" and "gin o'clock." Sip, sip, hooray!
28. A custom phone case featuring an illustration of your partner's one true love: their pet! Truly a paw-fect Valentine's Day gift.
29. A cozy long-sleeve tee with your boo's monogram on it, so they can snuggle up in style all winter long.
30. A half-moon cross-body bag that can be stamped with your bae's initials for an original and chic detail.
32. An engraved flask, so your loved one can discreetly sip on their fave drink with an added touch of class.
34. A ring with your fingerprint on it, so your true love can carry a piece of your with them at all times (but not in a creepy You stalker-way).
37. An engraved hammer that can be treated as a sexual innuendo (it IS Valentine's Day, after all) or just to remind your S.O. you have a ton of picture frames that still need hanging.
38. A customizable dad hat, to bring a touch of Disney magic to your partner's style this Valentine's Day.
40. And a set of monogramed luggage, so your S.O. can look bougie AF the next time you guys go on a couple's getaway.
Your lucky better half after you shower them in these personalized presents:
For more ideas on how to spoil your loved ones, check out these lists:
48 Of The Best Valentine's Day Gifts For Men
26 Adorable Valentine's Day Gifts Kids Will Love
41 Small Gifts Your Significant Other Will Really Appreciate