39 Products You'll Agree Are The Coolest Things Since Sliced Bread
Seriously, there is a cat teaser toy in here on which Mary from Hocus Pocus is flying on her vacuum.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lava lamp that looks like a NASA rocket ship, a must-have for anyone who is still fuming over the fact Bezos got to go into space and they didn't.
2. A set of two blooming tea flowers that'll transform your standard morning cup of tea into a beautiful ritual you'll want to Instagram every day.
To brew the tea, just pour three cups of boiling water over an unwrapped ball, and wait for three to five minutes for the tea to bloom. The scents you can choose from are Brilliant Berry, Coconut Escape, Lush Lavender, Powerful Pomegranate, and Regal Jasmine.
Promising review: "This is nifty and cute. My wife and granddaughter enjoyed sharing some tea time together." —Ralph
Get it from The Grommet for $19.95 (available in six flavors).
3. A table lamp with a speaker as the base to wow all of your guests the next time you have a dinner party. They'll all be wondering "where is the music coming from?"
4. A Dyson V15 Detect cordless vacuum, complete with 10 tools and a ton of high-tech features (like a dust-highlighting laser!) your parents won't even know what to say when they see how incredibly it cleans.
I have this incredible device and cannot stop raving about it! This baby is *packed* with features that continue to amaze me each time I take it for a spin. Seriously, it has a built-in laser feature that literally highlights dirt, dust, and debris as you clean! You can read my full review of the latest Dyson vacuum here.
Promising review: "My husband has now morphed into Danny Tanner from the '90s sitcom Full House and vacuuming has become his passion. We have a 3-year-old and an 8-month-old and hardwood floors, so it’s important for us to do quick cleaning intermittently during the day, the eco mode on this model is also quiet enough to use during nap time without waking the kids. It’s perfect for our cleaning needs, battery life is great, completely a win!" —Haley
5. A Theragun mini, ideal if you often find yourself slumped over and sitting in weird positions while indulging in your favorite video games.
I have one of these bad boys and it has honestly been a game-changer. When I posted on my Instagram that I had received one, the responses I got were WILD. People are PASSIONATE about this gadget and now I understand why. I've used it on the arches of my feet and have way less pain than ever before. The nozzle at the end contracts at a high speed (think, a tiny punching machine) that surprisingly doesn't hurt but leaves your body buzzing in a good way. In my opinion, it's worth the money and it actually does work.
Promising review: "I received a Mini as a gift from my daughter last Christmas and LOVE it. It helps my sore muscle, aches and pain a great deal. It’s small, lightweight, and not noisy, I take it every where I go. Bought one recently as a gift to my brother for his birthday so we can spread the love and help his aching body." —Po W.
Get it from Therabody for $199 (available in four colors).
6. A set of toilet fizzing bombs that'll quite possibly make you excited to clean your potty! All you have to do is drop one or two of these in the bowl, swish them around in the water a bit with a cleaning wand, wait five minutes, scrub, and flush — magical.
Juniperseed Mercantile is woman-owned small business based in Littleton, Colorado.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! 15 minutes later and my toilet is looking brand new with minimal effort. I would recommend this to everyone!" —shelby rieth
7. A vintage-inspired storage ottoman you can use to stow away things like throw blankets, shoes, books — whatever your heart desires! All that matters is that your home is about to look a lot more organized.
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord has and looooves this ottoman:
"If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than ten minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!)."
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
8. Hello Kitty-themed pore strips that'll pull all the gross gunk and muck out of your nose while also, oddly, looking absolutely adorable.
9. A crystal glass butterfly bracelet you'll want to buy a handful of for everyone in your life — it's the epitome of beauty and would certainly make for a stunning gift.
INDV Apparel is a small business based in Los Angeles that sells beautiful jewelry.
Promising review: "Arrived extremely fast and is so beautiful that I can't stop staring at it! I ended up buying another color and still want more — they're all so cute." —Tasha Reus
10. A mini bag sealer that'll make it easier than ever to sneak a few cookies out of your partner's favorite dessert that they always leave a note over that says "DO NOT EAT THESE." Use this to reseal the packaging — they'll never know 😉.
Promising review: "This little iron is very handy. Great for resealing plastic bags. Even though it is small it is made in a way to fit over a full-sized bag of chips. It heats up in 30 seconds and comes in a nice little case. Very cool! The main reason I wanted something like this is that I often buy fancy crackers or nuts for charcuterie boards and by the time I have my next party the items have gone stale ... this is a way to really save on those and keep the fresh in between parties!" —Laura Graham
Get it from Amazon for $7.64+ (available in four colors).
11. An Aladdin-inspired cream and sugar set you might've considered using one of your three wishes on if you weren't able to easily buy it online — I mean, LOOK how cute it is!
12. A beaded bracelet featuring an elephant-shaped charm that'll look lovely stacked up with all of your other baubles. Added bonus? Each bracelet comes with information for an actual animal you can track!
A portion from each purchase of an elephant bracelet is donated to Save the Elephants in Kenya. With the bracelet, you'll also receive an elephant's name, photo, and a tracking code to follow them around and learn about their story. You can also check out their other bracelets to learn about turtles, polar bears, sharks, and orcas.
Get it from Wildlife Collections for $14.95 (available in 10 styles).
13. A rattan phone stand that'll give you a better grip on your phone (no more dropping it on your face while laying in bed) and make your mirror selfies look *that* much cuter!
Hirsch & Timber is an Asian-American owned small business that specializes in boho accessories and home decor pieces. Their offerings range from phone accessories, to rattan furniture knobs, to freshwater pearl earrings.
Promising review: "I’m so in love with this phone stand! It’s so cute & such good quality! I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it! You definitely need one of these in your life!!" —Blair
Get it from Hirsch & Timber for $14+ (available in two sizes, two colors, and two base color options).
15. A training toy that'll actually encourage your doggo to enjoy spending time in their crate — slather it with some peanut butter and enjoy some peace and quiet while they enjoy a delightful treat.
We got this for my sister's puppy, Mac (seen above at 4 months, he's quite larger now) and it was great for helping him while he was teething/ adjusting to crate life. In addition to putting peanut butter on it, you can also add yogurt and fruit and pop it in the freezer to turn it into an ice pop of sorts!
Promising review: "The Groov tool has been an awesome help with crate training our dog Frankie. Being that he is a rescue, he likes to have his own space where he feels safe but sometimes needs some 'motivation' to go in. We just put some peanut butter on the Groov and he is more than happy to go in his crate. Also, the design on the side of the Groov helps make the peanut butter last. Would highly recommend to anyone crate training or needing a tool to help with training in general!" —Andrew
16. A Madame Leota or Mickey iced coffee charm or a dainty bar to add some Disney pizzazz to your watch band — these can also totally be paired with your Magic Band the next time you make your way through the gates of WDW.
OK, but, how cool are these?! The "Band Studs" pop right into one of the holes of your watch band while the "LuxeBar" slides right on. I have a bunch of adorable studs, but so far my two favorites are the Mickey iced coffee and the one inspired by Madame Leota. The Mickey slide-on bar is also delightful! I'm even rocking one of their Apple Watch bands now — I can't help myself. They're all made from a mother-and-daughter–owned small business that's based in Texas.
17. A bucket bag made of a ridiculously soft leather you will likely annoyingly pester all your family and friends to feel — it's just unbelievable!
I recently received this bag in merlot and the matching wallet and am obsessed. I've gotten tons of compliments on it when I'm out and about. I love that it holds a lot of stuff but never feels too heavy on my shoulder.
Promising review: "I ordered the Butterfly premium Bucket bag. The leather is thick, soft, and smoosh-able!!! I love that scuffs and marks simply buff out of this leather. This bag is the perfect size and shape for me, it holds everything I need and it's easy to get in and out of. I personally love the strap length, it hits just below the hip for me. This is definitely my new favorite bag!" —Jodi Z.
Get it from Portland Leather Goods for $148 ($299 value; available in seven styles).
18. A knit weighted blanket you've probably seen while indulging in a scroll of your Instagram feed — it's weighted naturally with a layering technique instead of with artificial filling. And it looks SO cottage core chic!
I have one of these and it's my favorite thing to unwind with at the end of the day. I have an anxiety disorder and can often find myself feeling really worked up and typically have physical symptoms like feeling restless. The weight of this blanket helps me to soothe my body and loosen up a bit.
Promising review: "This blanket is great. The material is soft and comfortable. The weight is perfect. What I love the most is that there are no beads used for the weight. I had a previous weighted blanket that the beads came loose after just a few weeks making the blanket useless. This blanket makes you feel like you are wrapped in a soft hug. I sleep so much better and do not wake up as often. I highly recommend this blanket." —Jennifer M.
Get it from Bearaby for $249 (available in 15, 20, or 25 pounds and seven colors).
19. A cat teaser toy starring Mary from Hocus Pocus flying on her iconic vacuum so you and Fluffy (or dare I say, Binx???) can recreate your fave scene from the movie during playtime.
20. An embroidered BaubleBar iPhone case *sew* cute and an absolute a must-have for anyone who wants to feel a bit like an influencer every time they snap a pic.
I used BaubleBar's "Block It Out" phone case for almost two years and it truly held up. It had barely any wear and tear aside from some discoloring along the sides (it HAD been a while). I always got tons of compliments on it and I hadn't really had the urge to change my case since getting it. I even got one for my cousin as a gift — I really do love it! I've loved being *extra* and having my name plastered on my phone, so it's probably only natural that I upgraded to this new embroidered version. It's super cute and comes in a variety of designs! My friends have told me they liked this style *more* than the last one (it's a little more subtle). I love them both equally but it's been fun to mix it up a bit!
21. A set of interchangeable key caps, perfect for any gamer who wants to take both their gameplay and their aesthetic to the next level. There are a handful of fun color schemes to choose from, good luck trying to narrow it down!
22. A Minnie Mouse plush featuring a removable 3-pound pouch to help calm your nerves and soothe your anxieties so you can drift off to dreamland sooner rather than later.
I recently received one of these and love it so much it hurts. As someone with anxiety, I've learned how magical it can be to find a weighted item that is both cute and functional — this Minnie Mouse plush checks those boxes. It's soft, snuggly, and the weight inside of it helps create an appropriate amount of pressure when laying down with it. Highly recommend for my fellow anxious Disney Adults.
Get it from shopDisney for $39.99.
23. Temporary wallpaper that'll transform your bedroom into one you'd expect to see in a Wes Anderson film — which, IMO, is home decor goals.
One roll is 60.75 square feet. Once you measure your walls you can use the site's wallpaper calculator to ensure you order the perfect amount of paper.
Get it from 2Modern for $125 (available in two styles).
24. A Samsung TV that'll disguise itself as an elegant picture frame when it's not in use. A magical marvel in home decor and technology if you ask me.
BuzzFeed writer Mallory Mower has and loves her frame TV. She said:
"This is honest and truly the best splurge I have ever made. It has massively upgraded the look in my living room. My husband loves the photography options and I love all the classical paintings – as someone who loves changing up my decor, being able to update the display images has been so fun. The quality is fantastic while watching movies and TV...but I'm pretty sure I love it as a piece of art in my home even more."
25. Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint, for when your natural hair color simply won't do! It'll add exciting color to your hair without the need to seriously commit (no bleaching!). All you have to do is spray it on your wet or damp locks and enjoy your new style.
Promising review: "The color is lovely! Depending on how wet your hair is and how much you spray, you can control the vibrancy of the color. Anywhere from a rose gold to hot pink. Make sure you rinse it out well. It begins to rinse out after a few washes. Fades out faster or slower depending on what shampoo I use. But once it is rinsed out completely my hair went back to the original color like I never used it. It didn't make my hair brassy or change the tone of blonde which I was concerned about. Feels safe to use so far. I could see it running out fast depending on the length or amount of hair— the only downside." —Joanne
26. Solar-powered LED garden lights you'll love because they can change colors and create the illusion of rising bubbles to make your yard feel like an escape to a more magical world.
YoungBlossomPlace is a small business based in Irvine, California that sells an array of lights and home goods.
Promising review: "I actually got these for my visually impaired daughter, and they work wonderfully! Beautiful, bright, and entertaining! Best part is that they are solar-powered, so there's no need to buy a ton of batteries!" —Michelle MacIntosh
27. A plague doctor vaccine card holder that'll not-so-subtly show others you've been vaccinated and remind them to PLEASE wash their hands 😅.
28. A bag of powdered cheddar, because if you're like me the moment anything bad happens (big or small) in my day I just want to curl up with a classic "boxed" mac 'n' cheese and de-stress. Perhaps not the healthiest coping mechanism, but it's mine.
29. An Always Pan complete with a nonstick surface, a vented top, a mesh basket for steaming, and a high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle — you'll basically only ever want to use this pan. My apologies to your current ones.
30. A rechargeable lighter to light every candle in your house to create the *perfect* ambience without concern you'll run out of lighter fluid.
31. Mid-century cursive house numbers that'll look *so* charming next to your front door — you're bound to get compliments from all of your neighbors.
32. A toothpaste cap for anyone who typically wakes up singing "Somebooooody once told me the world was gonna roll me" a la one of the greatest soundtracks of all time... Shrek.
33. An old-school coin pouch like the one you used to use to carry your lunch money in back in the day — what goes around comes around with fashion, baby.
35. A toaster with a touch screen on it that'll make you feel like you're living in the Year 3000 alongside the Jonas Brothers.
If you're really particular about the way you like your bread toasted, this might just be a gadget you need in your kitchen. It has a touch screen where you can select what kind of bread you're using (or toaster pastry or waffle) and precisely how brown you'd like it. We really are living in the future, aren't we?
Get it from Food52 for $300.
36. An Owlet Smart Sock that'll help any new parent feel comfortable heading off to sleep — it'll track the baby's heart rate and oxygen level, tell you when they need you, and measure how long they slept. Magical.
Promising review: "I never had any intentions of purchasing the Owlet until after we brought our daughter home and had a scare due to reflux! The next day we drove 30 minutes away to purchase it. I have slept so much better since. We have not received false notifications except the occasional 'check placement' when baby was kicking a little too much. The solution to this is we just place normal socks on her feet and it stops that from happening! I would purchase this product over and over and would recommend it to everyone! It helps us sleep so much better, especially when baby came down with a cold and was super congested. The Owlet assured me her oxygen was 100% and the same day in the doctor's office their machine read 100% as well. It’s great knowing my babe is sleeping safe at night!" —Mommy27
Get it from Target for $299.99 (available in two colors).
37. An automatic pan stirrer with a timer, perfect for any aspiring chef who tends to get a little absent-minded while following a recipe.
Promising review: "My husband loves to cook. We have two very small children, so while his meals are mostly yummy, they are also sometimes burnt. :) This was perfect for him. He's able to turn it on, run into the next room to save the day with a plastic bag and a washcloth for whatever blowout-esque mess I'm dealing with, forget he's cooking, run back into the kitchen frantically when he remembers, and arrive only to find the meal practically cooking itself. Best. Gift. Ever." —Jake the ChefturnedDaddy
Get it from UncommonGoods for $25.
38. A potentially life-saving bracelet with a feature that lets you send an SOS alert to five loved ones with the double-click of a button — you'll be able to enjoy your long walks in the park with a bit more peace of mind.
There is no monthly subscription fees for this service unless you want extra premium features. Otherwise, all you'll need to do is download the free app on your phone and customize your contacts and settings.
Promising review: "It was super easy to set up and to test it! I haven’t had to use it yet (thank god) but it does give a huge sense of safety especially being a woman and going alone to places." —Katherine F.
39. And a set of LED light saber chopsticks you'll probably misplace in your utensil drawer but then have the opportunity to exclaim "THESE are the ones I've been looking for!" once you've finally find them.
I know for a fact that BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord treats herself to sushi every Friday and takes her "treat yo' self" meal a step further by devouring it with these fun chopsticks.
Promising review: "I purchased these for a friend's birthday present (he is a sushi waiter) and these are flippin' AMAZING. I ordered two sets by mistake, but I am totally keeping the second pair for another gift (or for myself!). These are sure to be great conversation pieces and attention-getters. Way to go!" —T. Redwood
Get them from Amazon for $18.97.