1. A lava lamp that looks like a NASA rocket ship, a must-have for anyone who is still fuming over the fact Bezos got to go into space and they didn't.
2. A set of two blooming tea flowers that'll transform your standard morning cup of tea into a beautiful ritual you'll want to Instagram every day.
To brew the tea, just pour three cups of boiling water over an unwrapped ball, and wait for three to five minutes for the tea to bloom. The scents you can choose from are Brilliant Berry, Coconut Escape, Lush Lavender, Powerful Pomegranate, and Regal Jasmine.
Promising review: "This is nifty and cute. My wife and granddaughter enjoyed sharing some tea time together." —Ralph
Get it from The Grommet for $19.95 (available in six flavors).
3. A table lamp with a speaker as the base to wow all of your guests the next time you have a dinner party. They'll all be wondering "where is the music coming from?"
4. A Dyson V15 Detect cordless vacuum, complete with 10 tools and a ton of high-tech features (like a dust-highlighting laser!) your parents won't even know what to say when they see how incredibly it cleans.
I have this incredible device and cannot stop raving about it! This baby is *packed* with features that continue to amaze me each time I take it for a spin. Seriously, it has a built-in laser feature that literally highlights dirt, dust, and debris as you clean! You can read my full review of the latest Dyson vacuum here.
Promising review: "My husband has now morphed into Danny Tanner from the '90s sitcom Full House and vacuuming has become his passion. We have a 3-year-old and an 8-month-old and hardwood floors, so it’s important for us to do quick cleaning intermittently during the day, the eco mode on this model is also quiet enough to use during nap time without waking the kids. It’s perfect for our cleaning needs, battery life is great, completely a win!" —Haley
5. A Theragun mini, ideal if you often find yourself slumped over and sitting in weird positions while indulging in your favorite video games.
I have one of these bad boys and it has honestly been a game-changer. When I posted on my Instagram that I had received one, the responses I got were WILD. People are PASSIONATE about this gadget and now I understand why. I've used it on the arches of my feet and have way less pain than ever before. The nozzle at the end contracts at a high speed (think, a tiny punching machine) that surprisingly doesn't hurt but leaves your body buzzing in a good way. In my opinion, it's worth the money and it actually does work.
Promising review: "I received a Mini as a gift from my daughter last Christmas and LOVE it. It helps my sore muscle, aches and pain a great deal. It’s small, lightweight, and not noisy, I take it every where I go. Bought one recently as a gift to my brother for his birthday so we can spread the love and help his aching body." —Po W.
Get it from Therabody for $199 (available in four colors).
6. A set of toilet fizzing bombs that'll quite possibly make you excited to clean your potty! All you have to do is drop one or two of these in the bowl, swish them around in the water a bit with a cleaning wand, wait five minutes, scrub, and flush — magical.
Juniperseed Mercantile is woman-owned small business based in Littleton, Colorado.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! 15 minutes later and my toilet is looking brand new with minimal effort. I would recommend this to everyone!" —shelby rieth
7. A vintage-inspired storage ottoman you can use to stow away things like throw blankets, shoes, books — whatever your heart desires! All that matters is that your home is about to look a lot more organized.
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord has and looooves this ottoman:
"If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than ten minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!)."
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
8. Hello Kitty-themed pore strips that'll pull all the gross gunk and muck out of your nose while also, oddly, looking absolutely adorable.
9. A crystal glass butterfly bracelet you'll want to buy a handful of for everyone in your life — it's the epitome of beauty and would certainly make for a stunning gift.
INDV Apparel is a small business based in Los Angeles that sells beautiful jewelry.
Promising review: "Arrived extremely fast and is so beautiful that I can't stop staring at it! I ended up buying another color and still want more — they're all so cute." —Tasha Reus
10. A mini bag sealer that'll make it easier than ever to sneak a few cookies out of your partner's favorite dessert that they always leave a note over that says "DO NOT EAT THESE." Use this to reseal the packaging — they'll never know 😉.
Promising review: "This little iron is very handy. Great for resealing plastic bags. Even though it is small it is made in a way to fit over a full-sized bag of chips. It heats up in 30 seconds and comes in a nice little case. Very cool! The main reason I wanted something like this is that I often buy fancy crackers or nuts for charcuterie boards and by the time I have my next party the items have gone stale ... this is a way to really save on those and keep the fresh in between parties!" —Laura Graham
Get it from Amazon for $7.64+ (available in four colors).
11. An Aladdin-inspired cream and sugar set you might've considered using one of your three wishes on if you weren't able to easily buy it online — I mean, LOOK how cute it is!
12. A beaded bracelet featuring an elephant-shaped charm that'll look lovely stacked up with all of your other baubles. Added bonus? Each bracelet comes with information for an actual animal you can track!
A portion from each purchase of an elephant bracelet is donated to Save the Elephants in Kenya. With the bracelet, you'll also receive an elephant's name, photo, and a tracking code to follow them around and learn about their story. You can also check out their other bracelets to learn about turtles, polar bears, sharks, and orcas.
Get it from Wildlife Collections for $14.95 (available in 10 styles).
13. A rattan phone stand that'll give you a better grip on your phone (no more dropping it on your face while laying in bed) and make your mirror selfies look *that* much cuter!
Hirsch & Timber is an Asian-American owned small business that specializes in boho accessories and home decor pieces. Their offerings range from phone accessories, to rattan furniture knobs, to freshwater pearl earrings.
Promising review: "I’m so in love with this phone stand! It’s so cute & such good quality! I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it! You definitely need one of these in your life!!" —Blair
Get it from Hirsch & Timber for $14+ (available in two sizes, two colors, and two base color options).
15. A training toy that'll actually encourage your doggo to enjoy spending time in their crate — slather it with some peanut butter and enjoy some peace and quiet while they enjoy a delightful treat.
We got this for my sister's puppy, Mac (seen above at 4 months, he's quite larger now) and it was great for helping him while he was teething/ adjusting to crate life. In addition to putting peanut butter on it, you can also add yogurt and fruit and pop it in the freezer to turn it into an ice pop of sorts!
Promising review: "The Groov tool has been an awesome help with crate training our dog Frankie. Being that he is a rescue, he likes to have his own space where he feels safe but sometimes needs some 'motivation' to go in. We just put some peanut butter on the Groov and he is more than happy to go in his crate. Also, the design on the side of the Groov helps make the peanut butter last. Would highly recommend to anyone crate training or needing a tool to help with training in general!" —Andrew
16. A Madame Leota or Mickey iced coffee charm or a dainty bar to add some Disney pizzazz to your watch band — these can also totally be paired with your Magic Band the next time you make your way through the gates of WDW.
OK, but, how cool are these?! The "Band Studs" pop right into one of the holes of your watch band while the "LuxeBar" slides right on. I have a bunch of adorable studs, but so far my two favorites are the Mickey iced coffee and the one inspired by Madame Leota. The Mickey slide-on bar is also delightful! I'm even rocking one of their Apple Watch bands now — I can't help myself. They're all made from a mother-and-daughter–owned small business that's based in Texas.
17. A bucket bag made of a ridiculously soft leather you will likely annoyingly pester all your family and friends to feel — it's just unbelievable!
I recently received this bag in merlot and the matching wallet and am obsessed. I've gotten tons of compliments on it when I'm out and about. I love that it holds a lot of stuff but never feels too heavy on my shoulder.
Promising review: "I ordered the Butterfly premium Bucket bag. The leather is thick, soft, and smoosh-able!!! I love that scuffs and marks simply buff out of this leather. This bag is the perfect size and shape for me, it holds everything I need and it's easy to get in and out of. I personally love the strap length, it hits just below the hip for me. This is definitely my new favorite bag!" —Jodi Z.
Get it from Portland Leather Goods for $148 ($299 value; available in seven styles).
18. A knit weighted blanket you've probably seen while indulging in a scroll of your Instagram feed — it's weighted naturally with a layering technique instead of with artificial filling. And it looks SO cottage core chic!
I have one of these and it's my favorite thing to unwind with at the end of the day. I have an anxiety disorder and can often find myself feeling really worked up and typically have physical symptoms like feeling restless. The weight of this blanket helps me to soothe my body and loosen up a bit.
Promising review: "This blanket is great. The material is soft and comfortable. The weight is perfect. What I love the most is that there are no beads used for the weight. I had a previous weighted blanket that the beads came loose after just a few weeks making the blanket useless. This blanket makes you feel like you are wrapped in a soft hug. I sleep so much better and do not wake up as often. I highly recommend this blanket." —Jennifer M.
Get it from Bearaby for $249 (available in 15, 20, or 25 pounds and seven colors).