Do you spend hours and hours on your computer?
Upgrade your set up with some top-notch computer accessories:
1. A set of gold cable organizers to keep your cords in order and avoid the stress of unknotting tedious tangles. Plus, it'll make your desktop look super sleek.
Brighttia is a New York-based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in industrial and modern interior lighting and decor.
Promising review: "Super helpful at work with all the cables I plug into my laptop. Super easy to put in place and good quality." –rainfalls
2. A gaming mouse that'll make your housebuilding skills and chaos-creating abilities even more efficient in The Sims.
Promising review: "Great feel – quality materials, ergonomic for small hands, perfect weight w/o adding any additional weights. Love this mouse. The free spinning wheel is great for fast, effortless scrolling, and it's side scrolling function is awesome and surprisingly smooth. It's ergonomic and well built without looking like too much of a crazy gaming mouse. The Logitech software for customizing the DPI, buttons and RGB is really slick and user friendly. The USB cord is really long and flexible, and has enough body that it moves out of the way when moving the mouse up the desk pad. I've only had this mouse a few days, but so far I am really happy with this choice." –Garrett Elmer
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in two styles).
3. A cleaning cloth made specifically to remove fingerprints and smudges without damaging your screens.
5. An adjustable monitor stand to make sure your monitor is perfectly aligned for all the hours you'll spend watching YouTube.
6. A gaming chair that's so comfortable you can happily destroy your character's life on The Sims for hours and hours without getting a sore back.
7. A simple keyboard and mouse pad made of memory foam, because you deserve to have the finer things in life.
9. A gaming keyboard that's ultra-slim with a fun rainbow backlight that'll make any gamer say, "Ooooh!"
10. A laptop protector set so you can add a pop of color to your computer while keeping it safe from catastrophes like drops and spills, as well as grime and dust buildup.
12. A bamboo organizer to place your laptop or monitor on and have a space for your phone, coffee mug, and more.
13. A USB hub that'll instantly add extra ports to your computer, leaving you to wonder "WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE!?"
14. A miniature projector you can connect to your computer to host the ultimate movie night at your place.
Promising review: "I am very satisfied with my first projector purchase. Easy to connect to my laptop. I connected my own speakers to it. There is a little noise but nothing bothersome. Mine came with a two year warranty that was easy to activate. Great purchase!" –Lisa Rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.
15. A pair of noise-cancelling Bluetooth wireless earbuds with all of the function (and style) or *ahem* pricer brands, but without the toll on your wallet.
You can tap once to play or pause, double-tap to skip forward or backward, and keep them in their charging case to *juice up*.
Promising review: "These headphones are literally fantastic. I am a professional musician by trade and these have incredibly clear sound quality, really high end parts put into this product. The connection is fast and easy, it charges while in the case which is a great feature but better than all these features I love the ability to wear them in the shower and jam to tunes while they get soaked and survive it like a champ." —Matthew Hussey
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in six colors).
16. A flash drive disguised as a mixtape that'll channel your teen years to gift your loved one some ~jams~.
17. A power strip surge protector will let you charge your phone, your tablet, your e-reader, and three other devices without blinking an eye.
19. A 21.5-inch monitor with a crisp, flawless picture nearly 3K Amazon customers can't get enough of.
20. A set of speakers to turn up the volume and dance your heart out to Ariana Grande's latest album.
21. A microphone that'll help take that podcast you've been working on about your love for your dog public.
22. A portable hard drive can answer your prayers the next time your mom says "how do I get these pictures off Facebook and onto my computer?"
23. A cleaning kit so efficient it'll seem like a horde of magical creatures jumped out of a Disney movie and into your home to clean your computer.
24. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses, because if you're on the computer as much as I think you are you should definitely have a pair of these to help prevent eye strain.
25. An affordable laptop backpack equipped with a USB charging port, lock, anti-theft technology, and of course tons of glorious storage for all of your gadgets (and other bits and bobbles!).
Promising review: "I've had this bad boy for two years of college and going. It's been on every trip, every class, and held my computer, books, tablet, and more. I don't use the inside charger much because I have a couple of my own but it's great for an emergency. Five stars, 10/10, couldn't recommend it more. The only downside is the pockets on the side are a bit tight for most reusable water bottles. Really only fits the width of a regular plastic bottle." –Noah Hardin
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in two sizes and five colors).
26. A weekly planner mouse pad so you can easily keep track of your to-dos throughout your busy work day. When the going gets tough, the tough get organized.
Promising review: "The calendar is incredibly handy for keeping track of projects at work. There's plenty of room for writing down daily tasks — I've been known to cram in several tasks in a day's column for particularly busy weeks. The spot for the pen is really handy, too. And I love the positive affirmations for each day! The whole thing is a great vibe for the week. Quality wise this product is excellent. The paper is sturdy, and each week tears off easily from the side. It arrived plastic-wrapped and in good condition." —Katie Marie
Get it from Amazon for $9+ (available in seven designs).
27. A desktop ring light and tripod because no one wants to see your little black icon on a Zoom call at the end of the day. You have your camera turned on for a reason – it's time to show face!
Promising review: “I loved the remote ! It was a pleasant surprise because I did not remember reading that it came with a remote. As a content creator, this is going to make my recording so much easier! The brightness on all three colors is amazing! If you record videos or do makeup or anything that would require a ring light I highly recommend.” —Kalisha Johnson
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two colors).
28. A cleaning putty to snatch cookie crumbs (along with dust, dirt, and other grime) out of the nooks and crannies of your keyboard.
Promising review: “I used this both to clean vents in my car AND the computer keyboard. I was amazed at how much dirt it removed from each surface, and at how cleanly it peeled off. For the computer, just using canned air or q-tips and cleaner always seems like pushing gunk around, not actually removing it — this did a much better job. It was also great for cleaning the very hard to reach crevices in one of our AC window units. Totally worth the money and very satisfying (albeit a little frightening when you see the dirt!) to use." –CT
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in three colors).