All The Best Black Friday Food And Kitchen Deals
Feel free to add items to your cart until it's as full as your stomach on Thanksgiving.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Cyber Week, the week when almost every store has deals (more than you could ever conceivably look through in an entire lifetime), is *here*
We're wading through mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals can move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Cyber Week to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. Up to 34% off a Nespresso Vertuo and Aeroccino bundle from Amazon so you can enjoy barista-level caffeinated bevs right from your kitchen.
2. Get your first coffee bag free with a subscription to Atlas Coffee Club. Also save up to $56 on coffee gifts!
6. Up to 80% off at Wayfair so you can *finally* get that stand mixer you've been eyeing for way less.
10. 20% off a Breville sous vide from Amazon, so you'll never have to wonder if your food is over or undercooked again. Plus, it'll make you feel like a super fancy chef.
11. $110 off your first five orders at Home Chef, so you can enjoy homemade meals with very little prep work.
18. 25% off The Golden State Capsule set at Brightland, because good olive oil can make all the difference when it comes to cooking and your food deserves it!
20. 34% off a BuzzFeed Tasty cupcake gadget set at Walmart so your kids can enjoy homemade treats that are just as fun to make as they are to eat.
23. 40% off an 8-quart, 11-in-1 Instant Pot Duo Crisp from Amazon you can use for air frying, slow cooking, roasting, baking, dehydrating, steaming, and sautéing, as well as cooking rice and making yogurt — aka it'll replace pretty much every other gadget in your kitchen.
24. 20% off everything at Goldbelly to remind you that the foods you're homesick for are only a click away.
37. $10 or $20 off orders at Umamicart so you can enjoy your favorite Asian ingredients without leaving your house.
38. $50 off your first box from Purple Carrot to make preparing delicious plant-based meals simple and quick.
40. 30% off a sloth-shaped tea infuser from Amazon, because who wouldn't want to make their morning brew a whole lot cuter?
41. 43% off a 10-piece All-Clad nonstick cookware set from Amazon complete with two frying pans, two saucepans, a stockpot, sauté pan, and lids — basically, everything except a partridge in a pear tree.
42. $50 off a red Le Creuset cast iron oven from Amazon, because let's face it — you've been eyeing it for years and now is your time to save!
43. 30% off a cordless KitchenAid electric hand mixer from Amazon that reeeally comes in handy when all of your outlets are being occupied by other cooking appliances. It has seven speeds for everything from easy stirring to intense whipping, and can mix dough for dozens of cookies on a single charge.
44. 40% off a 7-quart Crock-Pot slow cooker from Amazon that'll take all the work out of making that pot roast recipe you bookmarked (but you should definitely take all the credit!). Just set it and forget it!
45. 44% off a cushy kitchen mat from Amazon that your legs will thank you for during epic cooking marathons.
46. And, 57% off a set of LED light saber chopsticks from Amazon so the force may always be with your food.
Santa, encouraging us all to shop to our hearts' content:
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.