We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of 100 assorted Disney Princess stickers you can use to add some magic to your water bottle and laptop or, honestly, use to wallpaper your bedroom (there's so many!).
2. Cloud wall decals that'll transform any bedroom into Andy's room. Toys that come to life not included, sadly.
3. Or a cute pin with a similar design you can gift to your pin-collecting partner who has been adding to their lanyard for as long as you both can remember.
4. A trendy mug to pay tribute to your favorite Disney ride and pair perfectly with your weekly viewing of Imagineering Story.
5. A too-cute PopSocket featuring Mickey and Minnie — a must-have for anyone who wants to add a lil' classic Disney to their phone decor.
6. Or a vinyl sticker to transform a boring old power adapter into one Walt Disney himself would've approved of.
7. A "Damsel in Distress" shirt that'll accurately describe the way you (and I) feel when you can't get a strong Wi-Fi connection and all yoou want to do is turn on The World According to Jeff Goldblum and pretend he's your real-life boyfriend.
8. An AirPod case for your friend who is always using the classic Winnie the Pooh quote, "sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
9. A dad hat with an embroidered version of Cinderella Castle on it you can use to protect you face from the hot Florida sun on your next trip to WDW without sacrificing an ounce of cuteness from your carefully curated outfits.
10. ATangled-inspired puzzle with 750 pieces that'll at last have you seeing the light when it comes to sitting down for a fun activity.
11. A nostalgic VHS cover mystery keychain to encourage you to keep track of your darn keys for once.
12. The Queens of Animation by Nathalia Holt, which will look fabulous stacked up with other magical books you already own.
13. A postcard box filled to the brim with special Disney illustrations featuring your favorite characters — perfect for hanging up as decor or for utilizing as a last-minute birthday card.
14. Disney Princess face masks that'll have you looking like royalty by the time you finish belting out "Part of Your World."
15. A Chewbacca seatbelt cover, guaranteed to keep you comfortable during your family road trip to Disney to check out Star Wars Land.
16. A Mickey waffle maker so you can recreate the classic Parks staple and chow down while planning your next magical vacation.
17. A "Baby Yoda" sticker, because even if you only watched Star Wars for the first time this month, you'll definitely squeal over how freakin' cute it is. We stan "The Child," OK?
18. Entertaining with Disney for the ~hostess with the mostest~ who has been trying to figure out the perfect way to turn boring old forks into Dinglehoppers.
19. Frozen 2 Monopoly for the family who notices the moment someone cheats and refuses to ~let it go~.
20. A punny Sleeping Beauty tee you can gift to your yoga-loving bestie who is also usually late because they don't want to get out of bed.
21. An Enchanted Tiki Room print any true Disney fanatic will want to display on their computer or water bottle — good luck to them trying to get that catchy tune from the show out of their heads.
22. Coasters shaped like classic foods from the Disney Parks to soothe your craving when you can't get there in person and protect your coffee table from Mickey-shaped rings.
23. A Darth Vader apron that'll give you the perfect excuse to say "I am your father" while your kids are acting up while you're trying to cook dinner.
24. An Alien Funko Pop that'll make you say "OoOOooh" from the moment you unwrap it.
25. A set of The Lion King scrunchies for the '90s kid who never really wanted to grow up.
26. A set of LED lightsaber chopsticks you'll probably misplace them in your utensil drawer at some point, but then you'll have the opportunity to exclaim "THESE are the ones I've been looking for!" once you finally find them.
27. A semi-permanent tattoo that'll be "just a little change, small to say the least" but still give you a chance to pay tribute to your favorite film.
28. An UP-themed photo scrapbook you can fill with all the wonderful adventures you and your partner have had so far — you might just get rewarded with an Ellie badge for being such a great gift giver!
29. A Mama Coco enamel pin you'll love so much you'd never EVER consider trading it — not even for a super rare one.
30. A Jack Skellington snow globe that'll have any Nightmare fan singing "What's this?! What's this!?" each time they shake it.
31. A Chip mug for the Beauty and the Beast fanatic who always envied what a cute companion the little guy was to Belle.
32. A journal embossed with timeless Mickey illustrations you can use to jot down all the best ideas. Disney Animation's next big hit!? Could be!
33. A customized Starbucks cup to combine an obsession with Disney and caffeine into one glittering tumbler.
34. A 3D color-changing lamp, because your mom might frown upon you only sitting by the light of the TV while binge-watching classic Mickey cartoons all day and night. Add some light and magic to their life.
35. A dainty Mickey-shaped ring so darling you'd think a Fairy Godmother created it just for you!
36. A Lilo and Stitch ornament that'll actually play "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" — perfect for your pal who loooooves the movie and recently took a trip to Aulani.
37. Crew socks with Mickey and his pals on them to help YOUR pal channel their inner-child, even if that just means letting a favorite character peek over the top of their sneaks.
38. A Mickey tank top you can pair with shorts or jeans for an effortless "just here enjoying the magic" look.
39. And a Frozen 2 Wet Brush for your beauty-loving bestie who also hasn't stopped singing "Into the Unknown" in the shower since the film came out.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.