1. When you canceled everything to stay in and binge-watch your favorite show:
2. When Tyrion Lannister first entered your life:
3. When you finished The Wire and felt totally accomplished:
4. When you started talking like Kenny Powers IRL:
5. When The Sopranos had you feeling everything:
6. Any time there was eye candy (which was often):
7. When Julia Louis-Dreyfus brought tears to your eyes, but like, in a good way:
8. When "Victory!" became your new catchphrase...
9. ...and Ari Gold became your new spirit animal:
10. When you hosted your own viewing party with friends:
11. When you never enjoyed cringing so much:
12. When John Oliver got his own show, and it was so well deserved:
13. When you couldn't take your eyes off these girls:
14. When Dom was the BFF you always wanted:
15. When you got in touch with your inner Samantha...
16. ...and finally found out Big's real name!
17. When you realized Larry David was the only one who understood you:
18. When the Six Feet Under finale was absolutely everything:
19. When plot twists caught you completely off guard and rattled your world:
20. When things were so badass you couldn't even stand it:
21. And this. Just this:
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, there's a new reason to celebrate with HBO NOW. HBO NOW is available via the Internet in April.
All images courtesy of HBO.