9. All in all, you just realize that there has been a huge gap in your life for so many years and you feel really dumb for having not taken the plunge before this
Everyday after you have finished reading you think to yourself, “How did I convince myself for so long that I didn’t need this in my life?”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀