1. On June 25, Sia released a new single titled “Big Girls Cry.”
The song is off of her new album 1000 Forms of Fear, which is out July 8th.
2. “I don’t care if I don’t look pretty,” Sia sings on the track, which is all about how “big girls cry when their hearts are breaking.”
3. Sia seems to be ending a trend in music history of telling big girls not to cry, starting with Franki Valli in the 1960’s…
4. …and continuing with Fergie’s hit of the same name.
It’s personal, okay?!
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."