1. On Thursday, June 19, three people were shot in the parking lot outside Colorado’s Red Rocks Amphitheater after Nas, Schoolboy Q, and Flying Lotus finished a concert.
2. After the shooting, the victims reportedly drove into Denver. Police were called to meet them at 6th Avenue and Kalamath Street around 11 p.m. Red Rocks was temporarily shut down after the show.
3. Schoolboy Q was detained by police but not arrested.
4. On Friday morning, June 20, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said that no suspect is in custody.
5. All three victims of the shooting were transported to nearby hospitals and are reported to be alive.
6. An email to a rep for Schoolboy Q was not immediately returned.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.