This is Interpol.
And pretty soon they're releasing their first new album in four years.
They even released a sneak peak of their time in the studio.
But in case you've forgotten about Interpol in that four year hiatus, we've got some reminders on why they're one of the best rock bands:
1. They wear their hearts on their sleeves.
2. They're the best dressed dudes in rock.
3. Seriously, no jeans and T-shirts for Interpol.
Except for Daniel.
4. They have their band color palette and they stick to it.
Except for their 2007 Our Love to Admire album, Interpol's all black, white, and red all over.
5. They're definitely not too macho to talk about love.
6. They may have lost a founding member, but they're still making awesome music.
7. They're a dark band, but in the best way possible.
8. And they're also bilingual.
9. Does anybody rock out on guitar like Daniel Kessler?
10. Paul Banks' hairstyle progression deserves it's own list at this point.
11. Interpol just has this way of making non-sensical lyrics make complete sense.
12. And they call each other out when they get a little too non-sensical.
Carlos, what were you even talking about?
13. Seriously, these dudes are just a couple of goofs.
Ugh, Paul, stop being so embarrassing.