1. Seeing Ed get a tattoo.
His sleeves are awesome.
2. His adorable friendship with Taylor Swift.
When your friends with T. Swift, you get handmade needlepoint gifts.
3. A peak into Ed Sheeran’s diary!
He keeps a solid record of everything.
4. The excitement leading up to releasing his single “Sing.”
He gets so nervous.
5. Stealing snacks in the studio.
Maroon 5’s cupcakes become Ed Sheeran’s afternoon snack.
7. His celeb-heavy couch-surfing stories.
One time, he passed out at Jennifer Aniston’s pad.
8. Insight into the hardships he’s had to endure.
From homelessness to heartbreak, Ed gets personal.
9. His dedication to his fans.
He cares, he really cares.
Nine Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran airs tonight at 11/10. CT.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- The Supreme Court denied a death-row inmate's last requests giving Arkansas the go ahead to carry out their fourth and final execution this month.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔