2. And she’ll be curating the entire soundtrack, which she says will “surprise people.”
“Curating the soundtrack for such a hotly anticipated film was a challenge, but I jumped at the chance,” she said in a press release. “The cast and story are an inspiration for all musicians participating and, as someone with cinematic leanings, being privy to a different creative process has been a unique experience.”
3. Lorde backs up Katniss while she kicks some serious Capitol ass come Nov. 21.
The soundtrack will be out in the fall off of Republic records.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.