1. Your first relationship won't be just like Romeo & Juliet.
2. A boy probably WON'T profess his love to you using a paper sign in the middle of prom.
Prom is fun, don't get me wrong, but it's more about dancing and eating cold chicken fingers than, uh, your longtime crush revealing their love for you on the dance floor.
3. You're not better than other girls just because you're "quirkier" or "nerdier."
4. You're not going to be able to predict your romantic future.
5. You probably won't get to see real sparks fly whenever your crush smiles.
6. And you're not always going to believe everyone who tells you they love you.
7. You *definitely* won't be able to detect trouble this easily.
8. Still, love isn't always so #PAINFUL.
9. Your college library won't be like the one in "Story of Us."
Those stacks look too fun, I'm sorry.