2. On July 10, Azealia Banks tweeted that she was going to “get out” of her record deal with Interscope.
4. Banks has said she’s wanted to be released from her label deal for months. Back in January she tweeted she was “in hell” at Interscope parent company Universal and was “begging” to be dropped.
Prior to being with Universal, Banks signed to XL Recordings under the name Miss Bank$. As of July 10, her artist page on Interscope’s site is dead.
5. Naturally, her fans went crazy on Twitter.
9. A spokesperson for Interscope did not immediately return a request for comment.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️