1. On July 29, Jessie J dropped her new single “Bang Bang,” with more than a little help from Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande. It’s your new jam:
The single is from the U.K. pop singer’s forthcoming new album, out sometime this fall.
2. The infectious and soulful track has the three divas getting real about putting the moves on a dude, with Jessie J belting, “Bang, bang into the roof / I know you want it / Bang, bang all over you / I’ll let you have it.”
The single was produced by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, and Ilya Salmanzadeh, who were responsible for Ariana’s hit “Problem.”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘