1. In his final State of the Union address, President Barack Obama spent most of his time discussing his time in office and what the future holds for the United States.
2. “The Middle East is going through a transformation that will play out for a generation, rooted in conflicts that date back millennia,” Obama said during the foreign policy section of his speech.
3. That line…didn’t go over very well on Twitter.
4. Like, at all.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎