1. In his final State of the Union address, President Barack Obama spent most of his time discussing his time in office and what the future holds for the United States.
2. “The Middle East is going through a transformation that will play out for a generation, rooted in conflicts that date back millennia,” Obama said during the foreign policy section of his speech.
3. That line…didn’t go over very well on Twitter.
4. Like, at all.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂