2. That was great and the people cheered. But on Friday night, J.K. dropped something huge: the names and details of three all-new, never-before-seen wizarding schools.
4. Aside from, you know, their existence, J.K. also provided all kinds of awesome details about these new schools. Uagadou, for example, is the largest wizarding school, accepting students from all over Africa, and it specializes in wandless magic.
5. And the students who attend Mahoutokoro get robes their first year that grow with them and change colors based on how much they’ve learned.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌