2. That was great and the people cheered. But on Friday night, J.K. dropped something huge: the names and details of three all-new, never-before-seen wizarding schools.
4. Aside from, you know, their existence, J.K. also provided all kinds of awesome details about these new schools. Uagadou, for example, is the largest wizarding school, accepting students from all over Africa, and it specializes in wandless magic.
5. And the students who attend Mahoutokoro get robes their first year that grow with them and change colors based on how much they’ve learned.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.