2. That was great and the people cheered. But on Friday night, J.K. dropped something huge: the names and details of three all-new, never-before-seen wizarding schools.
4. Aside from, you know, their existence, J.K. also provided all kinds of awesome details about these new schools. Uagadou, for example, is the largest wizarding school, accepting students from all over Africa, and it specializes in wandless magic.
5. And the students who attend Mahoutokoro get robes their first year that grow with them and change colors based on how much they’ve learned.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎