So many '00s child stars are currently killing the fashion game.
1. But we all had to start somewhere. And most of these celebs wouldn't be caught dead in any of these outfits now.
2. Here Demi is rocking a goth ft. zebra-print look in 2008.
3. And Raven Symoné proving that denim and slightly different denim can absolutely complement each other.
4. But we all loved waistcoats.
5. Even Ashley Tisdale loved to wear hers, so there must have been something great about them.
6. Debby Ryan chose a seriously bold outfit to flaunt this waistcoat.
7. Uggs are timeless with any outfit.
8. And we all went through a dark phase of wearing dresses over jeans.
Side note: This is the only questionable photo of Vanessa Hudgens' fashion choices. This is hardly even a dress. She cannot be dragged.
9. Like us, Miley probably has to suppress memories of combining a dress with jeans, and sports shoes.
10. Sequins, layered tops, locket necklaces, and frayed hems. A classic combination from Hilary Duff.
11. This Hilary outfit is a reminder that the furrier and lacier your boots, the more prepared you were for winter.
12. And nothing beats Ashley's pyjama party outfit.
2004 was a much purer time.
13. If people mocked you for wearing "too much" pink, you could always top it with some punk black boots, like Miranda Cosgrove.
14. What was the purpose of these tiny, tiny cardigans we all wore?
Which Brenda Song has beautifully accentuated with chunky beads.
15. The tinier the cardigan the better!
16. Tiny cardigan with a Mickey Mouse shirt? A perfect red carpet combo.
17. If your trousers weren't so long that they'd drag across the ground when you walked, you might as well be wearing shorts.
18. Hilary even had badass prints on her trousers.
Note the classic denim waistline.
19. And Miranda was a perfect model for funky patterned zip-up hoodies.
20. Remember ponchos? Yeah, so does Aly Michalka.
The more holey your poncho, the higher your position in the high school hierarchy. It's simple maths.