1. You avoided the back of the bus like the plague.
2. Your school had an ongoing rivalry with another school for no apparent reason.
3. You always met your friends outside Burger King in Piccadilly Gardens.
4. And everyone at school would say their clothes were from "Primarni".
5. You thought you were an absolute legend hanging out at Urbis.
6. And you became an elitist after your first eye-opening trip to Afflecks.
7. You took pictures with every cow during the Cow Parade.
Beautifully painted sculptures in our crumbling city made Manchester a paradox in 2004.
8. You've probably seen the famous shirtless rabbit man around at some point
9. You remember queueing up for your first gig at The Academy.
The MEN and Apollo may keep switching between being the Manchester powerhouse venue, but we all enjoyed our Academy gigs the most.