Want to share some love with your locks? Try out these curly hair tips that are low-cost or totally free to follow!
1. Use less heat on your hair.
2. When you do use a diffuser or a flat iron, keep those curls safe with a heat protection spray.
3. Trim your curls regularly.
4. Find a shampoo that works for you.
5. Don't overwash your hair.
6. Get your hands in there.
7. Detangle your curls with a wide-toothed comb.
8. Work from the bottom up.
9. Wash your hair with cold water.
10. Use a deep conditioner.
The best way to care for your curls is by making sure all the haircare products you use are good for it. Check out the complete Curl Care line by HASK Beauty, which is cruelty-free, and formulated without sulfates, silicones, parabens, and other toxins.
All products are vegan, inclusive of all curl patterns, and sold in 100% post-consumer recycled bottles. Your curls will thank you for your kindness!