1. Family board game night. Let's do this.
2. We always go through all of the other contenders, but we all know we'll end up playing Monopoly.
3. This literally happens every...single...time...
4. This is just 15 minutes of prime Monopoly playing time being wasted.
5. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're in agreement. Monopoly it is.
7. SHOTGUN THE DOG. STEP DOWN LITTLE BROTHER. IT'S MINE.
8. Oh poor Dad. He's left with the thimble. He hates being the thimble.
9. He'll be brewing a revenge plot in his head right now.
10. No one is safe.
11. I'm not sure about Mum being the banker…
12. She's definitely infamous for embezzling money into her own account.
13. And for a tidy woman, she keeps her notes in utter shambles.
14. Whatever, LET'S PLAY.
15. God, I'm excited.
16. I've got my eye on the prize, and that prize is MAYFAIR.
17. INCOME TAX. SERIOUSLY?
18. It's OK, just an early flesh wound.
19. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THAT PRIZE.
20. Classic Lauren move... Swipe all of the stations.
21. I can see straight through you, sis. You're not fooling anybody.
22. Boom! Trafalgar Square for the win.
23. You always feel so proud when you make your first purchase. Elation is running through my veins.
24. I really hope I don't roll a six. Because a six means that I have to go…
26. Why do I always end up here? Why am I the one who always ends up in jail?
27. Why isn't Mum being incarcerated? Embezzlement is a serious offence.
28. YES George, I know that I can't pass Go.
29. YES GEORGE, I KNOW I CAN'T COLLECT £200.
30. Shut up, George.
31. Dad seems to be dropping a lot of hotels... He's probably plotting to bankrupt us all.
32. Get over it, Dad. It's just a thimble. Embrace the thimble.
33. A DOUBLE! I'M FREE.
34. Does anybody actually know what Free Parking is? Really though?
35. Let's just pretend it doesn't exist...
36. Things are starting to get tense.
37. George is nearly out of cash. Dad and those pesky hotels...
38. The love in this family has just disappeared, instead replaced by cold, hard, property acumen.
39. MUM! STOP IT!
40. I see you sneaking some notes. Don't lie to me young lady!
41. Just going to leave a little hotel on Regent Street right there…
42. AHA! George, pay up!
43. No, you can't have mates rates.
44. No, you can't have little brother rates.
45. Dad, what are you doing?
46. You wouldn't Dad, surely you wouldn't? I'm your first-born child. We have a special connection…
47. OMG. He bought Mayfair.
48. Father, why have you forsaken me so?!
49. He's got Park Lane and Mayfair. He's some kind of billionaire property developer pricing us all out.
50. This is about the thimble isn't it?
51. WHOAAA, George, no need to get feisty.
52. Threatening to flip the board because you're bankrupt is poor board game etiquette.
53. I'm running quite low on cash as it is.
54. What time is it?
55. Its gone midnight. We have been playing this game for FOUR HOURS.
56. Until next time Monopoly. Until next time.