1. It’s gonna feel like you just downgraded to America Online 2.7 when you’re trying to get in touch with people.
2. Random ass people might come back to haunt you, or grace you with their presence.
3. Realize that your New Year's resolutions have been put on the back burner/are not gonna happen (per usual).
4. If you have plans with someone, text/call them and confirm the night before.
5. When you send that package with USPS tomorrow, think about getting it insured with tracking.
6. You might want to get to the airport an extra half hour early this weekend.
7. If you have a crush on your friend, maybe wait until after Valentine’s to break the news.
8. Expect surprise traffic.
9. Save that essay intermittently.
10. If you plan on spending big (cars, electronics, homes, etc.)...
11. Maybe you want to set an extra alarm for tomorrow morning
See? You don’t need to hold your breath and hide away until March.
P.S. I'm a Sagittarius during a Mercury Retrograde and I'm pretty sure posting this is gonna bite me in the ass.