1. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt being left out of the Best Comedy category made your jaw drop.
2. As did Ellie Kemper's snub for Best Actress in a Comedy. In fact, it made you politely swear.
3. And Tituss Burgess being shut out of the Supporting Actor category made you feel personally victimized.
4. Parks and Recreation being completely snubbed made you want to cut off all contact with the outside world.
5. Not even a nomination for Amy Poehler?! Come on, HFPA!
6. Mindy Kaling's continuous snubs for The Mindy Project are a joke.
7. Master of None didn't appear among the Best Comedy Series nominees, which made you so fucking angry.
8. But Aziz Ansari's nomination for Best Actor in a Comedy is something to celebrate.
9. Rami Malek and Mr. Robot being nominated for Best Actor in a Drama and Best Drama Series, respectively, made you want to shout from the rooftops.
10. But Krysten Ritter being snubbed for Jessica Jones made you want to stay in bed all day to recover from the madness.
11. As did Tatiana Maslany's snub. Has nobody learned from their mistakes?!
12. Veep being nominated for Best Comedy Series made you let out a sigh of relief.
13. But you definitely gave a massive eye roll when Lena Headey's name wasn't read out for Supporting Actress.
14. The fact that Difficult People was completely left out probably had you hating people even more than usual.
15. Constance Wu being shut out made you sit and think about how unappreciated she really is.
16. You gave a round of applause when Empire was nominated for Best Drama Series.
17. And you wanted to sing your little heart out when Taraji P. Henson was nominated for Best Actress in a Drama.
18. Alongside TV's reigning queen, Viola Davis.
19. Emma Roberts being snubbed for Scream Queens made you wish the Red Devil upon the Globes.
20. And even more so when the show was missing from Best Comedy Series.
21. But you got ready for the day happily knowing that Jamie Lee Curtis would be repping for the Fox show in the Best Actress in a Comedy category.
22. Eva Green FINALLY being nominated for her work on Penny Dreadful had you dancing around the room.
23. And when last years Supporting Actress winner Joanne Froggatt's name was called, you let out the cutest squeal.
24. Elisabeth Moss being left out of Best Actress in a Drama Series made you furious until you remembered she won a Golden Globe a few years ago so she's still a fucking winner.
25. You put on a brave face when Taylor Schilling wasn't nominated for Orange Is the New Black.
26. Lady Gaga being acknowledged for AHS: Hotel made you bust out a sultry little dance number.
27. And you couldn't find fault with Kirsten Dunst's nomination for Season 2 of Fargo.
Overall, it's not been too bad.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!