Sure, at the start of the film, Stitch's morals are questionable.
But then, he met Lilo.
1. Not everyone was thrilled, but that their friendship stood the test of time and judgment.
2. Lilo taught him that there's more to life than chaos and destroying things.
3. He went from an uncontrollable little blue alien...
... To a lovable little blue member of their family. Because Lilo loved him.
4. He soon realised that he needed Lilo just as much as Lilo needed him, and so their glorious friendship became one of the strongest in the history of friendships.
5. Lilo taught Stitch to love.
6. And have a great time.
7. And entertain. Without breaking things!
8. And Stitch taught Lilo to embrace her flaws, and accept herself for her perfect uniqueness.
9. They were a match made in heaven, because he was just as flawed and quirky and she was.
10. They both had their own troubles and low points.
11. But instead of letting that ruin their friendship, they used those moments to their advantage, to be a prime example of #FriendshipGoals.
12. And in the end, they came together.
13. Showing everyone what a true friendship looks like.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!