1. The first few months will probably be spent having no idea what is happening.
2. Until you find yourself really embracing office life.
3. And time starts to move ridiculously fast.
4. You start to realise you're actually making a serious effort to not procrastinate.
5. You actually take time to think about what you write in emails.
6. And take pride in making sure your email signature is neat.
7. Working late doesn't seem to bother you.
8. And switching off when you get home becomes difficult.
9. You start to feel a little lost if you have a few days off in a row.
10. Your organization skills become next level.
11. Your conversations revolve around things that are, let's be honest, boring as fuck.
12. Those talks about being responsible that your parents gave you while growing up suddenly start to make sense.
13. You can't help but be a little proud of how much of an adult you've become.
14. Even though the existential crises become a little more frequent.
15. And you can't help but be jealous of kids still in school.
16. Your coworkers genuinely start to feel like your family.
17. And the sense of camraderie you feel with them is next level.
18. Even though there might be times you feel like this:
19. At the end of the day, it all manages to make sense.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!