22 Things From Walmart That’ll Help You Pack A Ridiculously Good Lunch
Sad desk lunches have got to go!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A twenty-piece set of Pyrex glass dishes with leak-proof lids to make your leftovers last for lunch all week!
2. A five-cup food processor that'll tackle all your food prep woes so you can go from crying while cutting onions to crying over how good that chicken salad sandwich is.
3. A 1.5 quart slow-cooker that'll heat your food up in the most scrumptious way possible. It's just the right size for reheating leftovers or making a meal for yourself in the office.
4. An insulated lunch bag with plenty of compartments to ensure you have more than enough room for a meal and all your favorite snacks.
5. A vacuum insulated stainless steel thermos designed to keep your lunch hot until you're ready to dig right in!
7. A double-tiered bento box with a fork and knife set to help you bring all the fuel you need for a long day — neatly stacked and ready-to-eat!
8. A handy apple slicer to make slicing apples way easier and faster for the kid's (or your) lunch box.
9. A salad spinner with a locking lid to speed up the process of washing and drying veggies. You'll actually look forward to salad for lunch with the help of this babe!
10. A set of four reusable snack and sandwich bags that are way cuter than what you're using right now. These are dishwasher-safe too so clean up is a breeze.
11. A set of 12 reusable straws with a cleaning brush to keep you hydrated and caffeinated while on the job without harming the earth.
12. A classic Stanley vacuum bottle thermos that'll save you money on hot drinks in the long run — this babe can fit up to two quarts of coffee or tea, and your drink will stay hot up to 32 hours.
13. And a smaller 16 oz vacuum insulated food jar with a folding spoon so you can pack up hot soup in the morning and enjoy it for lunch minus the line for the microwave.
14. A set of reusable bamboo utensils so you will always have what you need to eat on hand without one-use plastics.
15. A genius food warmer container for anyone who wants to heat up their meal without even getting up from their desk! Just plug this into the wall and you're go-to-go.
16. A10-pack of yummy peanut butter chocolate chip Larabars that'll taste like a candy bar without any added sugar, so you can treat yourself to some after lunch dessert every day.
17. An adorable insulated lunch tote with a matching water bottle so you can bring a scrumptious lunch to work every day without compromising on personal style.
18. A set of two Rubbermaid containers with built-in compartments to make sure you get enough potato salad without making your main course all soggy.
19. A five-pack of ice packs that'll keep your food nice and cool without taking up too much space, you know — to leave room for more food!
20. A 40-pack of your favorite chips and snacks to save you from the lack of variety that plagues the office vending machine.
21. A portable blender for anyone who is often in need of a midday smoothie. Just pack your ingredients into this in the morning, and then blend when you're ready to sip!
22. And a 20-ounce rose gold tumbler made with stainless steel so your drinks stay nice and cold during the entire work day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.