We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A twenty-piece set of Pyrex glass dishes with leak-proof lids to make your leftovers last for lunch all week!
2. A five-cup food processor that'll tackle all your food prep woes so you can go from crying while cutting onions to crying over how good that chicken salad sandwich is.
3. A 1.5 quart slow-cooker that'll heat your food up in the most scrumptious way possible. It's just the right size for reheating leftovers or making a meal for yourself in the office.
4. An insulated lunch bag with plenty of compartments to ensure you have more than enough room for a meal and all your favorite snacks.
5. A vacuum insulated stainless steel thermos designed to keep your lunch hot until you're ready to dig right in!
6. A 12-cup non-stick brownie pan so you can make and bring your own little brownie treats just like the Little Debbie cosmic brownies that made your childhood lunch dreams come true!
7. A double-tiered bento box with a fork and knife set to help you bring all the fuel you need for a long day — neatly stacked and ready-to-eat!
8. A handy apple slicer to make slicing apples way easier and faster for the kid's (or your) lunch box.
9. A salad spinner with a locking lid to speed up the process of washing and drying veggies. You'll actually look forward to salad for lunch with the help of this babe!
10. A set of four reusable snack and sandwich bags that are way cuter than what you're using right now. These are dishwasher-safe too so clean up is a breeze.
11. A set of 12 reusable straws with a cleaning brush to keep you hydrated and caffeinated while on the job without harming the earth.
12. A classic Stanley vacuum bottle thermos that'll save you money on hot drinks in the long run — this babe can fit up to two quarts of coffee or tea, and your drink will stay hot up to 32 hours.
13. And a smaller 16 oz vacuum insulated food jar with a folding spoon so you can pack up hot soup in the morning and enjoy it for lunch minus the line for the microwave.
14. A set of reusable bamboo utensils so you will always have what you need to eat on hand without one-use plastics.
15. A genius food warmer container for anyone who wants to heat up their meal without even getting up from their desk! Just plug this into the wall and you're go-to-go.
16. A10-pack of yummy peanut butter chocolate chip Larabars that'll taste like a candy bar without any added sugar, so you can treat yourself to some after lunch dessert every day.
17. An adorable insulated lunch tote with a matching water bottle so you can bring a scrumptious lunch to work every day without compromising on personal style.
18. A set of two Rubbermaid containers with built-in compartments to make sure you get enough potato salad without making your main course all soggy.
19. A five-pack of ice packs that'll keep your food nice and cool without taking up too much space, you know — to leave room for more food!
20. A 40-pack of your favorite chips and snacks to save you from the lack of variety that plagues the office vending machine.
21. A portable blender for anyone who is often in need of a midday smoothie. Just pack your ingredients into this in the morning, and then blend when you're ready to sip!
22. And a 20-ounce rose gold tumbler made with stainless steel so your drinks stay nice and cold during the entire work day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.