We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An oil-free (cruelty-free, and gluten-free) bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 to help you achieve a dewy glow while protecting your skin from the sun, and it hydrates your skin with plant-derived squalene.
2. A bubbly clay mask thousands of reviewers swear by for clearing out pores and getting smooth, glowing skin! It tickles as it works its magic on your face, but the results are totally worth it.
3. A little octopus exfoliator friend who is here to make exfoliating easier than ever. I use this babe on my face in the shower, and it always makes my skin super soft. Byeee dead skin cells!
4. O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream – it has over 9K reviews, and proves no pair of hands is too dry, cracked, or damaged to repair.
5. Belif's aqua bomb moisturizer – you'll try it once and never want to put anything else but this herb-infused, oil-free, weightless moisturizer on your skin ever again.
6. A bottle of cold-pressed rose hip oil worth getting the camera out for some amazing before and after results. If you have dry, acne-prone skin, this just might be your holy grail!
7. A radiate face jelly packed with aloe, primrose, and tea tree to help your skin stay moisturized, evenly-toned, and glowing all day! You can layer sunscreen or makeup right over this moisturizer.
8. A pack of Patchology under-eye patches ideal for tired, puffy eyes. They come in easy to pack packaging as well, so you can have them on hand after a long flight or late night out.
9. A pack of oil blotting sheets that are a generous size, so those of us with oily skin can get the serious relief we need.
10. Thayer's witch hazel rose toner for anyone with sensitive skin in search of a more even skin tone, and an alcohol-free toner.
11. Farmacy's honeymoon glow night serum to hydrate and clarify combination skin as you snooze 😴. This babe is pricey, but reviewers say it works like magic!
12. A clarifying GlamGlow Supermud Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask to help purify your pores and improve complexion — as this mask dries, the impurities extracted from your pores stay dark so you can wash it off an feel refreshed.
13. A pack of dark spot correcting patches that just may erase those pesky dark spots and acne scars for good.
14. A derma roller with a teeny tiny needle to get serums and skincare products deep into your skin for possibly better results — I am adding this to my cart riiiiight now 👀.
15. And a vitamin C serum for anyone who doesn't have a serum in their skincare arsenal yet — reviewers swear by this one for soft, radiant, red-spot free skin!
16. An acne spot treatment with the highest amount of sulfur available in over-the-counter products, so it can zap zits away before they even have a chance to appear.
17. Fluide's universal gloss so you can indulge in a vegan, cruelty-free, sparkly gloss on your eyes, lips, or as a light-weight highlighter to glam up your look.
18. A 16-pack of K-beauty sheet masks perfect for anyone who wants to give their face some must-needed moisture without breaking the bank!
19. Jergens wet skin moisturizer for anyone who maybe forgets to lotion their entire body after a shower on a regular basis (me). This incredible stuff makes the process sooo much easier, because you can apply it to wet skin and it'll soak right in!
20. Mario Badescu rosewater spray that's here to help two of the most annoying problems your poor skin ~faces~ — oily in the summer and dryness in the winter! Treat yourself to a midday spray and watch the results roll in.
21. Neutrogena's hydrating face gel moisturizer to make dry, flaky skin a thing of the past, and make your makeup go on super smooth!
22. An activated charcoal scrub that'll moisturize and exfoliate at the same time, so you can rub away dead skin cells and dirt minus the redness and dryness from ~lesser~ scrubs.
23. Sun Bum sunscreen – it's lightweight, cruelty-free, and will hydrate your skin just as much as it protects it from the sun so you can live your best, care-free life!
24. A pack of Mighty Patch acne spot treatments designed to suck the gunk out of your pores overnight. These are also great if you compulsively pick your skin during the day, because now you can cover zits with patches and let them work their magic instead of fighting the urge to pick all day!
25. Lucuma's bright face mask (vegan and cruelty-free) – it's ideal for anyone in need of a new, gentle exfoliator. This mask is made with100% pure, edible superfoods like turmeric and papaya, and it's safe for those of us with sensitive skin.
26. And an apple butter lip mask featuring a blend of nine oils high in vitamins A, C, and E to help lock in moisture and take those lips from chapped to luscious in no time!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.