32 Little Things That'll Make Very Noticeable Improvements To Your Home
Small but mighty additions to your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of floating shelves that'll create some breathing room on your counters and help you display decor items!
2. An odor-removing gel you can place next to stinky garbage cans, in your bathroom, or on the counter when it is time to cut some onions. This powerful little jar will absorb unwanted odors and leave your home smelling fresh.
3. A set of light-dimming stickers for anyone who is kept awake by the indicator lights on their devices glowing in the darkness. These stickers will cover up the light and return your room to its state of darkness.
4. An adorable and practical fruit hammock to ensure your apples and bananas are always in view and ready to be snacked on.
5. A 3D window film tile that'll give you some privacy by blotting out your window — and it creates a spectacular rainbow light indoors when the sunlight hits.
6. A draft-blocker designed to stop bugs, cold air, and sound from disturbing you while you're in your room, as it prevents them all from getting in.
7. A set of bed sheet holders to end the struggle of the sheet worming its way off the corner of your bed while you're trying to rest.
8. A chic, trendy print so you can add a bright work of art to your wall to make the room come together.
9. A pet-hair remover that'll get hair off the couches, beds, carpets, your shirts — you name it, and this gadget's got you covered.
10. A color-changing LED light string to light your room in the color of your choice and give your space some oomph!
11. A dry food dispenser you'll depend on for storing handfuls of candy, bowls of granola, and all sorts of other snacks. Plus you'll be able to tell when you need a re-up!
12. A trendy desk lamp that'll ~light the way~ when you are doing some late night reading or trying to get your studies done.
13. A set of wooden wall hooks to hang coats, bags, and other belongings on the wall and keep them off the floor for good!
14. A pack of toilet-cleaning gel that's about as close as you're gonna get to the toilet cleaning itself. You'll be scrubbing way less with these helpful friends!
15. A drain cover ideal for anyone who wants the maximum amount of water in their baths at all times. Just pop this over the overflow drain and enjoy!
16. A mason jar cold brew maker so you'll always have easily-dispensable cold brew on hand, AKA the stuff your entire household runs on.
17. A personal humidifier to keep on your desk and gently mist your air as you WFH in the dry air conditioning.
18. A fuzzy animal print throw blanket so you can have a luxurious evening, lying on your couch and watching a movie.
19. A set of silicone stove counter gap covers to prevent marina sauce and other foods from slipping between the dreaded crack between the oven and the counter next time you decide to get wild in the kitchen.
21. A sophisticated slipcover that'll make the old drab chair in your living room look like new — because $30 on a cover is a much more affordable solution than getting a new chair altogether.
22. A pan and lid rack so your dishes stay neat and orderly, and you have one less thing to worry about in your life! No more searching for that one pie dish for hours on end.
23. A gorgeous vase bookend to hold up your precious novels and add a lovely decor piece to your bookshelf.
24. A wedge doorstop with an alarm that'll go off whenever the door is opened, so you can rest assured no one will barge into your home/room (without a loud noise going off, at least) when you need privacy.
25. A patterned table lamp to add a cheerful piece to your guest bedroom or a little extra light for your nightstand.
26. A pair of velvet throw pillow covers that'll instantly dress up any room with their cute little pom poms!
27. A cutlery organizing tray to end the chaos of the forks mixing in with the spoons once and for all, and keep your cutlery drawer as neat as can be.
28. A jar of Museum Gel you can stick on furniture, glass, crystal, and more to prevent breakage. Reviewers with cats swear by this stuff to stop their pets from knocking over plants and other household essentials.
30. A silicone drain cover to stop gross food gunk, hair, and other fun wonders from going down or clogging up the drain.
31. A set of vacuum storage bags that'll seriously save you some space. Pack your winter sweaters, extra bedding, or entire wardrobe away with these miracle workers.
32. And a drawer divider set you'll use to organize socks, undies, bras, and T-shirts to your heart's content, because an organized wardrobe is the first step to looks galore if you ask me!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.