26 Cleaning Products Your Home Will Thank You For Buying
Your home is gonna glisten and gleam ✨.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Or, a bleach-based cleaning spray you'll use to tackle soap scum and mold in the bathroom — just remember to wear a mask to avoid any harmful spores that may release while you're cleaning!
3. A jar of chemical-free Humble Suds scour paste so you can conquer slime, mold, and grime on your tub, counters, and oven. It won't expel any harmful fumes and it's even safe to use on your hands or to wash produce!
4. A cooktop cleaning kit that'll make your stovetop look like you've never used it a day in your life 👀. Reviewers say it will obliterate stuck-on food particles and grease from your stove like magic.
6. And a super-long duster the ceiling fans will seriously thank you for, once they've gotten a long overdue dusting!
Promising review: "It’s ridiculous how excited I am by this! We have a two-story foyer, and I’ve been noticing cobwebs on the second-story windows lately. There’s no way I’m dragging a ladder out to take care of that, but I hate looking at them, too. When I opened the duster, I wasn’t certain it would extend far enough. I was wrong! The duster telescopes and looks like it’s going to only extend a couple of sections, but it just keeps going and going! I was able to dust all of my second-story windowsills in less than five minutes." —BizCrank
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
7. A three-pack of durable dishcloths that can hold up to 15 times their own weight. They last way longer than standard cotton clothes, meaning they'll help you complete endless tasks — drying dishes, wiping tabletops, soaking up water from freshly washed produce, cleaning up spills — you name it, they can handle it!
8. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to get all the gunk and grime out of your stained thermos so they rejoice in a chorus of thank-yous. Reviewers say they will leave your water bottles clean, odor-free, and gleaming!
10. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll make sure the machine that cleans your dishes is itself, clean — thank goodness.
11. A pet-hair remover to get hair off the couches, beds, carpets, your shirts — you name it, and this gadget's got you covered.
12. Scrubbing Bubbles stick-on gels so someone else can worry about keeping the toilet clean for once, and that someone is the scrubbing power of these small but mighty gel pods.
13. And a nine-pack of all-natural toilet bombs everyone in the house will be glad you bought once those unsightly hard-water stains are gone!
14. A tub of glass-cleaning wipes that'll transform dirty windows and mirrors into glistening masterpieces with a quick wipe-down. No spray bottle or paper towels needed here!
You'll also receive a microfiber cloth to use if you're looking for an even more streak-free shine.
Promising review: "These wipes work very well! Even came with a nice soft cloth! What! Yes! I was surprised too! I’ve been using these to clean off all the doggie nose snot smudges from my car windows and my dog’s 'lookout' windows where she protects our home from squirrels. I highly recommend this product. Works very well and they are very good quality! It’s nice to see clearly out my windows again." —Nancy Domingo
Get a bottle of 30 from Amazon for $9.97 (also available in a pack of 60).