1. Cibo Matto - “About a Girl”
The Japanese duo, best known for food-themed ditties like “Sugar Water” and “Birthday Cake” lends their signature ethereal sound to “About a Girl.”
2. Paul Anka - “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
“Smells Like Teen Spirit” done in full lounge lizard-style? Yeah, that happened.
3. Yuna - “Come As You Are”
Malaysian singer-songwriter Yuna turns out a lovely cover of “Come As You Are.”
4. Polyphonic Spree - “Lithium”
Choral rockers Polyphonic Spree throwdown their best “Lithium.”
5. Evanescence - “Heart-Shaped Box”
Emo rockers Evanescence found a way to make the original “Heart-Shaped Box” sound downright danceable by comparison.
6. Sinéad O’Connor - “All Apologies”
When Nirvana did this song, they didn’t actually sound like they were apologizing for anything.
7. Patti Smith - “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
Read Here We Are Now: The Lasting Impact of Kurt Cobain by Charles R. Cross now.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 💪