We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-piece workout set featuring a four-way stretch so you can be ready for anything. The set, which was made with breathability in mind, includes a pair of seamless, high-waisted shorts and a V-neck sports bra.
2. Or if leggings are more your jam, a two-piece set that is the perfect balance of comfy and stylish. Seamless, high-waisted, and made for all seasons, you will find yourself reaching for this set again and again.
3. A pair of bright, quick-drying shorts that will actually stay put during your next workout. The back zipper pocket might not actually be big enough to fit your phone, but it is the perfect place to store your keys and a ChapStick while on your next hike.
4. A 100% cotton zip-up sweatshirt for a price that cannot be beat. The pockets and roomy hood might be enough to pique your interest, but I am personally intrigued by its tagless design that ensures itch-free comfort from the first wear.
5. A fun FP Movement cropped tank so cute that you won’t want to take it off after your vinyasa is over. Made from comfortable, breathable fabric and featuring capped sleeves and ruched detailing, this top is an immediate “add to cart” moment.
6. A tennis skort that puts the ~cheer~ in cheery. A piece like this, with built-in shorts, is as functional as it is cute — plus, it even has side pockets!
7. A wear-with-anything crewneck that you will undoubtedly be throwing on before every walk this season. Soft, cozy, and available in 14 different colors and graphics, this is one item that I personally won’t be taking off until spring.
8. A pair of high-waisted leggings for any workout on your agenda (or for just lounging with your dog on the couch). You’ll love all the fun color options and that these are moisture-wicking, lightweight, and totally breathable for even your sweatiest of days.
9. A puffer vest that will add a shock of color to all your black and gray winter athleisure wear. Featuring water and wind-resistant fabric, this vest was *literally* designed to be worn on your next run.
10. A supportive criss-cross sports bra in every color of the rainbow so you can easily fit them into your existing workout sets. With 39 styles to choose from, including a tank top version, this versatile piece is one you won’t regret buying.
11. An affordable dupe of Lululemon’s famous Align tank for anyone who wants to get the look on a budget. Available in seven awesome colors, you’ll love its moisture-wicking capabilities, UPF 50+ sun protection, and removable padding.
12. A three-piece long-sleeve workout set that will stay in place as you run, jump, and squat. Each set includes a pair of biker shorts, a padded sports bra, and a matching compression-style top. Win-win-win!
13. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts that will steal the show of your basic black pair. Featuring moisture-wicking fabric and two hidden waist pockets, these shorts are designed with high-quality print technology so you don’t have to worry about fading or shrinking.
14. A pair of lightweight cargo pants for hiking, lounging, or running errands. Perfect to wear every day, these are made of a quick-dry material in case you get caught in the rain or snow and have zippered side pockets to keep your belongings securely stowed while hiking through the wilderness.
15. A pair of oversize Champion sweatpants that are cozy, breathable, and trendy — the ultimate athleisure trifecta! Plus they have side pockets, a back pocket, and come in tons of fun colors — what more could you ask for?
16. A pair of stretchy high-waisted joggers for maximum comfort and an effortlessly cool look. Buttery soft, ankle-length, and equipped with deep side pockets, these pants are as good as it gets.
17. A fuzzy fleece-lined zip-up hoodie so you can rock some color all winter long without sacrificing coziness. This Lululemon dupe even has my favorite all-time feature: thumbholes!
18. A pair of cinched-waist flared Alo leggings that are anything but boring. Available in this serene shade of blue and complete with a unique lace-up waist, you should know right off the bat that these aren’t your mother’s workout pants.
19. A pair of classic Adidas track pants that were made for your next excursion. Featuring the brand's iconic three stripes, a slim fit, and an elastic waistband, these timeless pants were made with comfort — and style — in mind.
20. A breezy racerback tank that is perfect for pairing with your favorite leggings or shorts during the hotter months and for layering during the cooler months. Note that reviewers (and the product description page!) recommend sizing up for an ideal fit.
21. A buttery long-sleeve shirt designed to wick away sweat at all stages of your workout (and, because it's cozy enough to wear to bed, it'll keep sweaty sleepers comfortable too). Bright, stretchy, and made from high-quality fabric, it’s no wonder one reviewer called it a “must have.”
22. A pair of boot-cut leggings that will become an everyday classic in your wardrobe. Whether you’re heading out to pilates, brunch, or walking your dog, you will find yourself reaching for these cute pants with their criss-cross waistband and comfy flared leg.
23. A pull-over terry sweatshirt that you will always find an excuse to wear. The funnel neckline elevates the piece from your classic hoodie, making it the perfect sweatshirt to wear on casual nights out (or in).
24. A pair of leggings with more pockets than you ever knew to be possible. Made with four-way stretch and designed to never be see-through, these leggings feature two regular side pockets and two zippered pockets. That's FOUR POCKETS!!
25. A cropped jersey tank designed for anyone who likes to be both trendy and cozy. Made for movement, this tank, with its criss-cross design, will pair perfectly with your favorite pair of joggers or high-waisted jeans.
26. A long-sleeve crop top that offers some extra coverage for those chilly morning jogs and even has thumbholes. It is also a perfect base layer for all your newly acquired flannels and shackets — and since it comes in SO many colors, your styling options are truly endless.
27. An oversize half-zip pullover that you will never want to take off. Literally — one reviewer said it was so cozy and versatile that they wear it to work, to lounge around the house, and to the gym. You know how much we *love* versatility!
28. A two-piece sweatsuit made for wearing both in and out of the gym. The drawstring, ankle-length pants pair perfectly with the matching crewneck — let’s just say you will be looking totally put together without even trying, even if you're just lying on the couch.
29. A long-sleeve workout dress that you are guaranteed to want in every color. Its zippered mock turtle offers some extra coverage for the chillier months and can be opened up when you need some air. It can even be dressed up with some boots and a coat. Plus, pockets mean you can always keep your essentials — like lip balm, phone, wallet, and keys — close at hand when you're taking a quick walk to the bodega.
30. An athletic hoodie dress that is equally as cute as it is cozy. A great transitional piece, it's basically just a long sweatshirt, so you can wear it with leggings on a hike or dress it up with some cute tights and boots; either way you'll be comfy. Fair warning though — this item is going to attract compliments everywhere you go.
31. A cute tennis skirt with shorts underneath that comes equipped with a back pocket AND side pockets so you never have to be without your favorite things. Made with moisture-wicking fabric and designed to protect against UVA/UVB rays, this skirt will have you covered!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.