Before every Pokémon episode there was a poké battle between the Geordies dressed as the human characters and using made up pokémons to lower each other’s health until one triumphed.
While Ant pretty much stuck to G-G-Gary, Dec’s best turn was as Misty with her famous line “I’ll never have kids now”. Here G-G-Gary uses the ‘Bryan pokémon’ to take down his female rival, with a little help from an Irish boyband.
No wonder McFadden moved to Australia.
2. The Further Adventures of Cat the Dog
Cat Deeley may be all kinds of beautiful now, but back in her school days she was a bucked-tooth Brummy who made Hermione Granger look like a L’Oreal hair model. Also Dec dominates as Donnelly.
Forget Ross and Rachel. This Friends parody had viewers on the edge of their seats to watch the romance between Cat and Dec never consummate with a kiss… until the very last episode where they finally smooch but Dec runs off with Ant. Soz Cat.. there’s no breaking that bond.
4. Challenge Ant
Technically not a sketch but seeing a grown adult in a red cape try and answer obscure questions from a child proved to be rather hilarious… especially Ant’s thinly-veiled competitiveness.
5. SMTV 2099
Lathered in innuendos between Dec’s Captain and Cat’s silver-haired comms officer, this sci-fi sketch followed the starship’s quest to find new entertainment. Ant’s interior-designer-mode/warrior-mode always got a laugh, especially when he forgot to put his visor down.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in the areas they represent, and pushing for their party to re-think the issue.
- Democrats are taking another shot at a bill that would protect gay and transgender people from services that claim to "cure" them.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵