· 1 cup baking soda
· 1/2 cup citric acid
· 1/2 cup cornstarch
· 1/2 cup Epsom salts
· 3 teaspoons coconut oil
· 1 1/2 teaspoons ocean breeze essential oil
· Lilac, mint, and peach soap dye to preference (we used 10 drops of each)
1. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Divide into 3 bowls.
2. Divide the wet ingredients among 3 small bowls, and color each one.
3. Slowly whisk the wet ingredients into each bowl of dry ingredients. Add oil as needed until the mixture JUST sticks together.
4. Pack the mixtures into whatever mold you like (we used plastic fillable balls), layering the colors on top of each other and along the sides of the mold. If using the ball mold, pack each side overflowing, and squeeze both halves together to close.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Drop in a warm bath and watch it fizz!