Wanna go to Hawaii? We're teaming up with the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival to send you and your BFF to Hawaii to enjoy some Tasty food and delicious wine on us! Enter to win here!
Roy's Classic Melting Hot Chocolate Soufflé
12 tablespoons butter
8 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
4 eggs, plus 4 egg yolks
Ice cream, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chocolate, and whisk to combine. Remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Pour in chocolate mixture, and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the eggs, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate mixture overnight.
5. Line 4 soufflé tins or 4 ceramic ramekins with parchment paper, and grease thoroughly. Divide mixture among the tins, and bake for 28-30 minutes.
6. Serve with ice cream.