1. Get your Valentine’s Day started right with these tasty AF red velvet truffles…
3. Here’s what you will need:
Makes 30-40 truffles
• 1 box red velvet cake mix, prepared according to instructions
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 16 oz white chocolate chips
• Toppings of your choice!
In a bowl, crumble the red velvet cake. Mix in cream cheese until smooth. Roll into 1- to 2-Tbsp.-sized balls, and chill. Melt the white chocolate, then roll the balls in it to coat evenly. Decorate! Let the chocolate harden before serving.