8 refrigerated biscuits
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tsp Worcestershire
1 Tbsp. mustard
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
8 small slices of cheese
Toppings of your choice
1. Crumble and cook the beef in a skillet. Drain.
2. Mix in ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard, and brown sugar.
3. Grease a muffin tin, and line 8 cups with the refrigerated biscuits.
4. Divide the meat mixture among the 8 cups, and bake at 400°F/204°C for 10-15 minutes, until the biscuit dough is brown.
5. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.