1. Plant your own herbs with this super-nifty DIY.
2. What you need:
• 3 different-sized planters (we used 12-inch, 8-inch, and 6-inch terra cotta clay pots).
• Saucer for the largest planter
• Spray paint
• A bucket or container that fits inside but is shorter than the large and medium planters (we used an old paint bucket and a Tupperware container).
• Letter stickers
• Gardening soil
• Herbs of your choice
Spray-paint each planter the color of your choice (optional). Let dry completely, and stick on the letters.
Spray-paint over the pot and letters with a different color. Let dry and peel off the letters.
Place the largest planter on the saucer. Place the larger bucket upside down inside. Pour in soil up to the top of the bucket, then place the medium planter on the bucket.
Fill with some more soil to secure the medium planter. Place whatever herbs you’d like inside the large planter. Repeat these steps for the medium and small planters. That was easy!
4. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for more mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸