1. Easy Chicken Fajita Bowls
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow onion, sliced
2 pounds chicken breasts, sliced in half
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 lime, juiced
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
Cooked brown rice
1. In a slow cooker, place half of the bell peppers and onion.
2. Lay on the chicken, and coat both sides with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper.
3. Sprinkle on garlic, half of the lime juice, and diced tomatoes. Cover with remaining peppers, onion, and lime juice.
4. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
5. Remove chicken from the slow cooker, shred, and return to slow cooker.
6. Cover until heated through.
7. Serve over brown rice with sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro.