2 cups baking soda
2 cups white vinegar
Leftover citrus peels
1. Rinse out sink and make sure there is no food residue (food stains are fine).
2. Sprinkle 1 cup of baking soda around the sink, and scrub with a wet sponge.
3. Soak paper towels in 1 cup of vinegar, and stick to the sides of the sink. Let sit for 20 minutes.
4. Pour 1 cup of baking soda, then 1 cup of vinegar down the disposal. Wait until it finishes fizzing.
5. Drop pieces of any leftover citrus peels down the disposal, then run the water and disposal until everything is cleared.
6. Remove the paper towels from the sink, and rinse clean!