1. Your tan lines look like this
But really…who actually has time to tan this much when two-a-days are a lifestyle
2. You get pissed at people for loving Micheal Phelps and Ryan Lochte when they don’t even know how to dive off of a block
Yes they both are pretty tasty and have bad boy mentalities…but come on ladies (and guys) you don’t even like getting your hair wet when you go swimming.
3. You can swim multiple miles during a practice…but running is out of the question.
You thought you were in perfect shape, until you began to run.
4. Fastskins = Peeing in the pool
But lets face it, you pee in the pool even when you are not in a fastskin
5. That beautiful shade of green you get in your hair
Definitely not a myth.
6. You get mistaken for a gymnast because of your massive shoulders
Halter tops are a no.
7. If you’re a guy, people assume you stuff
Nobody like a liar.
8. Walking around half naked is totally normal
Clothes are overrated anyway.
9. Shaving your arms normal.
In fact, shaving your entire body is encouraged.
10. There is nothing worse than a warm pool at a meet.
WHY GOD OH WHY!
11. You basically want to scratch the feet off of the person in front of you if they are going too slowly.
12. You hate this guy.
Thanks for the DQ, BRO!
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: President-elect reportedly taps Washington congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs president Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.