1. Being different is not wrong.
You’re OK, kid!
2. What you think matters.
It’s easy for Dawn to say, she’s so outspoken.
3. Don’t care so much.
Just push those “caring” feelings aside, Dawn.
4. What’s a surplus?
This show was excellent at doling out business advice.
5. Even baby-sitters disappoint people.
We’re only disappointed by your shirt. You can do better than that, Stacey.
6. Practice makes perfect.
What rhymes with perfect?
7. What happens when people are scared.
You go, Mrs. Slade!
8. Do what you feel comfortable with.
Solid life advice, Dawn.
9. Crime & Punishment
Fair is fair.
10. Don’t spy on people.
At least, not with such a large telescope. I think binoculars would be just fine.
11. When does someone get an opportunity of a lifetime?
Like being inducted into The Baby-Sitters Club!
12. Your ideas are valid.
13. It’s OK to make a mistake.
Trust your gut. This is one time when you’re feelings should be trusted.
These kids make more mistakes than the cast of Arrested Development!
14. How you should treat others.
Jessi signs this perfectly!
15. Be yourself.
Unless you can be a member of The Baby-Sitters Club, then be that.
16. Ease up on people.
You never know what someone else is going through or if they’re American and could really use a break.
17. Protect the Earth.
That means recycling bad drawings that your charges give you.
18. Don’t be in such a hurry to grow up.
Stacey learned this the hard/awesome way but luckily she can pass her wisdom onto us.
19. Just say it!
She trusted her gut, from the previous tip, and it worked out alright.
20. How to play soccer.
This tip is for someone who has never seen soccer, or sports, or a ball in their entire life.
Kristy has so much wisdom for only being 13 years old.
22. There’s nothing wrong with talking.
Advice directed at Karen that really just applies to us all.
23. What everyone needs in life.
If this kid knows it when you should know it, too.
24. How to run better.
I want to believe this advice from Pete has some deeper purpose.
25. Everything will be OK.
If Logan, with this haircut, thinks everything will be OK, then it shall be.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence Committee chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲