3 cups white chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
24 cookie sandwich fillings
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (melted)
24 cookie sandwich crumbs
1. Take 24 cookie sandwiches and remove the filling from the center. Collect those in one small bowl, and collect the cookies in another small bowl.
2. In a medium-sized pan, combine white chocolate chips,heavy cream, and cookie sandwich fillings over low heat. Mix until you achieve a smooth consistency.
3. Pour mixture into a bread pan.
4. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for an hour to cool down.
5. With an ice cream scoop, form balls from the mixture (refreeze if truffle begins to melt).
6. In a small bowl, melt semisweet chocolate. On a cutting board, crush cookies.
7. Dip the truffle in melted semisweet chocolate, then roll in cookie crumbs.
8. Place back in the fridge for 10 minutes, and enjoy!