27 Times Cheesy Or Silly TV Shows And Movies Got Way More Deep Than They Had Any Right To
"Be your own anchor."
Here are the best responses!
1. This line about scars from Criminal Minds:
2. The simple yet profound phrase from Finding Nemo:
3. The speech Peggy gave about her self-worth on Agent Carter:
4. This question from Jeff on Community:
5. Angel's epiphany on Angel:
6. This profound quote from Futurama:
7. This lesson from The Lion King:
8. This quote from Andy on The Office:
9. This very good point made on Bojack Horseman:
10. This surprising tidbit of wisdom from Homer on The Simpsons:
11. This question from Vision on WandaVision:
12. This overused but still really good quote from Spider-Man:
13. This encouragement from Melissa on Teen Wolf:
14. These touching words from Toula's mom in My Big Fat Greek Wedding:
15. These comforting words from the Doctor on Doctor Who:
16. This profound declaration from Logan on Gilmore Girls:
17. Killmonger's last words in Black Panther:
18. Rebekah's statement about living on The Vampire Diaries:
19. Castiel's whole speech to Dean on Supernatural, but especially this line:
20. These poetic words from Jenny in Someone Great:
21. This line about the quiet in life on The Magicians:
22. Chidi's speech about the waves on The Good Place:
23. This proclamation of love in The Wedding Date:
24. This description of grief in Sleepless in Seattle:
25. This sad but true point on Star Trek:
26. This powerful line on The Magicians:
27. And finally, this life lesson Bob Ross gave on The Joy of Painting:
Got any more for us? Let us know in the comments below!
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.