23 Actors Who Were Honestly Way Too Good For The Teen TV Shows They Were On
Naya was absolutely incredible on Glee, and we don't talk about it enough.
Here are 23 teen drama actors who were honestly the best part of the shows they were on:
WARNING: Spoilers ahead!
1. Naya Rivera as Santana on Glee
2. Candice King as Caroline on The Vampire Diaries
3. Devin Druid as Tyler on 13 Reasons Why
4. Katie Holmes as Joey on Dawson's Creek
5. Claire Danes as Angela Chase on My So-Called Life
6. Molly Tarlov as Sadie on Awkward.
7. Zendaya as Rue on Euphoria
8. Danielle Rose Russell as Hope in Legacies
9. Ben Platt as Payton on The Politician
10. Holland Roden as Lydia on Teen Wolf
11. Justin Prentice as Bryce Walker on 13 Reasons Why
12. Danna Paola as Lu on Elite
13. Jacob Elordi as Nate on Euphoria
14. Heather Morris as Brittany on Glee
15. Wilson Cruz as Ricky on My So-Called Life
16. Arón Piper as Ander on Elite
17. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
18. Harry Shum Jr. as Magnus in Shadowhunters
19. Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia on The 100
20. Ben McKenzie as Ryan on The O.C.
21. Troian Bellisario as Spencer on Pretty Little Liars
22. Blake Lively as Serena on Gossip Girl
23. And finally, Zach Gilford as Matt Saracen on Friday Night Lights
Submissions have been edited for length/clarity.