1. When Arthur put green dye on his brown hair and easily turned it green in Joker.
2. When Jason and Kaylee dyed Marty's hair orange by replacing his hair products in Big Fat Liar.
3. In Pretty Little Liars, when A forced Aria to give herself pink streaks when she was being held hostage in the dollhouse.
4. When Jennifer Lawrence's character in Red Sparrow dyed her hair platinum with a single box dye.
5. Similarly, when Saraya dyed her hair blonde overnight in Fighting With My Family.
6. When Rory bleached Lane's hair on Gilmore Girls, and...there were just so many things wrong.
7. When Ramona seemed to have a different vibrant hair color in every scene in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
8. In Matilda, when Matilda used peroxide to dye her father's hair and he didn't notice until it was done.
9. In Orange is the New Black, when Frieda similarly stole some cleaning bleach and used it to give herself white streaks.
10. In Bride Wars, when the hairdresser somehow didn't notice he was putting blue dye on Liv's hair??
11. When Ariel came out of the water with beautiful, flowing hair in The Little Mermaid.
12. When Miley took off her wig in Hannah Montana and had perfect wavy hair.
13. In Clueless, when Cher and Dionne simply washed out the red dye from Tai's hair.
14. In The Princess Diaries, when Paolo BRUSHED Mia's curls.
15. Also in The Princess Diaries, when Mia's newly straight hair stayed perfectly straight in the rain.
16. When Elsa suddenly turned her bun into a perfect braid during "Let it Go" in Frozen.
17. On Arrow, when Curtis easily went back and forth between his afro and cornrows.
18. When Pocahontas' hair blew in the wind without getting in her face or getting tangled.
19. When Leslie got a "perm" on Parks and Recreation without ever getting any solution put on her hair.
20. In Gone Girl, when Amy cut her hair into the perfect bob by eyeballing it. Oh, and she dyed it.
21. When Hallie gave Annie an identical haircut to hers (complete with sidebangs) in The Parent Trap.
22. And when Flynn somehow cut Rapunzel's hair with A SHARD OF GLASS in Tangled.
I'm sick of the lies. The truth must come out.
In number 8 we originally said "stepfather" instead of "father" and "bleach" instead of "peroxide." Oops!